Together Again...

Jax's POV:
I started to get my conscious back as I woke back up. What just happened? Who knocked me out?
As I was getting up, all I hear is someone calling my name, and the voice, it sound so familiar.
"Jax! Jax! Jax, wake up!" She yelled, as I woke up and stood up, where I saw Emma leaning her hand against a transparent glass, where she is sealed in. I quickly ran to her, but I couldn't get in. I tried breaking the glass, but it just won't break.
"It's hopeless," a familiar man said. "The glass is made of magic. You can't break it. No one can."
I looked at him and said, "I can try."
I kept punching the glass, but it's no use. It just won't budge.
I looked at her as she looked at me and I leaned my hand against the glass, where Emma placed her hand against the wall against mine.
"Jax." She called my name followed by me saying, "Emma."

I couldn't stop myself when I begun to break the glass by punching it as hard as I can.
"Give up already." The guy with the mask stated. "When it comes with Emma, I will never give up."
He sighed in annoyance as he took off his mask and toss it to the ground when he turned me towards him for me to face him, I was shocked to see who the man behind the mask is as he punch my face to know me out.

"Jax!" Emma yelled in concerned as he knocked me out that caused me to collapse in front of him.

Andi's POV:
Jax's taking a bit too long. He was out there half an hour ago. I'm getting concerned.
"Have you seen Jax?" Luke asked me as I told him back, "yeah, that's what I've been wondering too."
"Where could he have been?" Luke asked one more time as we all looked around us.
"Somethings wrong." Jessie stated. "Jax wouldn't be taking this long, unless he's been captured by the enemy."
"Oh, come on, Jessie?" Emily said. "Jax just took off few days ago without telling us."
"Thats different!" Jessie stated, as me and Luke finally came in between them and said, "come on, guys. You're wits. Stop acting like a child!"
"I'm afraid Andi's right, you guys," Luke agreed. "The chosen one is captured and her boyfriend is missing."
"Husband." I corrected him.
"Right." He said. "My point is, we have to find the chosen one, and we have to do it quick before it's too late."
"Too late for what?" I asked as he hesitated to respond, "-uh, it's nothing you should worry about, Andi."
The moment he said that to me, I couldn't help but feel that he's hiding something from me, and I don't think he's ever planning on telling me. But I am gonna find out what it is. One way or another. But since I'm already in a relationship, I have to talk to him first, before jumping into any conclusions.
"We'd better get going," Luke stated.
"Uh, Luke," I called him as he face towards me and said, "yes, Andi."
"Can I talk to you for a second," I stated as I walked away from the group and Luke followed me, asking, "Andi, what's up?"
"Somethings up," I immediately stated when I looked at him as he asked once more, "what do you mean?"
"I know you enough to to know that you're hiding something from me." I said.
He sighed and said. "Andi, please. I can't-I can't tell you. This is something you can't be involved in."
"If my best friend is involved," I said. "Then so will I."
"Andi," he said slightly annoyed. "Please, stop it. You don't know what you are dealing with. This force of magic is something you don't wanna get involved in."
"Luke," I continued. "How many should I tell you this, I don't care what happens to me, as long as I'll find Emma and Jax."
I looked at him in the eyes, waiting for his response to tell me the truth that he's hiding from me, but instead, he looked upset and turn his head away and then I knew that he won't tell me the truth, no matter how hard I'll force him to.
I took a deep breath for what I am about to say with that sad tone in my voice as I spoke softly, "I can no longer be with you, Luke."
I immediately took his attention as he faced me and said, "what? Andi."
I continued. "I'm sorry. I can't be with someone who keeps secrets from me the way you always do."