Back To Back

No one's POV:
The moment when Luke caught it, he looked at it and saw something written on it in front and slightly smiled when he notices that it's the thing that he was looking for.
"Now," Luke said. "Maddie give me that thing you took from headmaster Agamemnon's office."
"What are you talking about?" Maddie denied. "I didn't take anything."
"Maddie," Luke said as he widely open his hand to Maddie as she sighed and groaned when she handed it over to him.
"Don't worry," he said. "This is the reason why your mother directly given you instructions to take this thing."
"She did?" Maddie questioned followed by Luke responding, "yes."

Then Luke mixed the two things together and begun experimenting between these two things.

When Howler finally realizes what he was going to do, he yelled out, "no! I will not let you  trap me in that place agin! Never again!"
"Howler," Emma's father called out his name as she tried to held onto his shoulder, but he refuses and yelled, "twenty years! I've been trapped in that horrible place. It's even more worse than the abyss or limbo. You ruined my life. And now, I'm gonna ruin yours."

Just as when he was about to cast a spell against Emma's mother, Emma immediately interrupted and stopped him by moving forward of her mother to protect her as she told him, "I will not let you hurt my mother."
"Emma." She lowly called out her name as Emma told to her back, "I lost her once. And I won't let it happen again."
"Emma," her mother called out her name one more time as r took Emma's attention as she face towards her and continued. "I'm not really here."
"What do you mean?" Emma asked curiously as her mother faces towards her to say, "I'm just- someone from the past."
"And that means?" Andi asked.
"I'm not here in the first place." She stated. "Once this mess is done. I'll fade away."
"You're ruining everything." Howler stated. "And I'm finally going to get what I deserve."
He then smirked as he pulled down a trigger to put them in a cage where they can't escaped.
He then laughed evilly, thinking that he finally defeated all of them as he did not know that one of them didn't stayed trapped like he others in the glass'd cage.
Howler faces at the screen as he snuck his way towards Emma's corner as she called out his name softly, "Jax."
"I'm gonna get you out of this, Emma." Jax said as they both leaned on each other's hand suing the glass in between them.
Jax then looks away and sighed when he turn towards Howlerr and yelled out, "you'll never get away with this, Howler."
"But I just did." He responded with no real contact.

"I will stop you." Jax stated as he walks closer towards him and jumps onto him to knock him down. But he fought back, kicking Jax against the corner, hurting his back with pain.
"Jax!" Emma yelled worriedly, as Jax slowly droids up and cast a spell against Howler, but he just dodged hit, "you missed."
"Did I?" Jax smirked as his spell intentionally pushed the trigger back up, making the cage disappear, making them all be set free.
"You did that on purpose." Howler said followed by Jax said with a smile. "I did."
As soon as Emma was set free, she immediately run up to Jax, so she could hugged him tightly and she did, as Jax just smiled and hugged her back, so tight that he doesn't want to let go.

"I thought I was going to lose you again." Emma stated as Jax slightly smiled at what she just said,  as he could say back to her, "that will never happen. I will never let you go. I will always be here for you, Emma. Always."
She didn't respond as she just continually hugs him and him, hugging her.

"That's enough!" Howler yelled, interrupting their joy of being free as he continued, "you might have escaped, but you will never ruin my plans. Never again."

"We'll stop you," Andi said. "Like we always do."

"Andi," Luke called out her name as he dragged her out in front, to he back, so they could talk in private, as he continued, "we can't defeat him."
"Why not?" Andi asked.
"There are just somethings we can't fight, Andi." Luke stated.
"What do you suggest we do?" Andi asked followed by Luke saying, "you guys should all leave and never return ever again."
"You know we can't do that, Luke," Andi said. "We don't run, you know that."

"Please," he said. "Can you not arghe with me for once? I'm doing all these, because I love you."

"How can running away be a reason following me?" Andi questioned. "I don't wanna argue with you, Luke. But we can't just be cowards, after all, we've saved earth and the magic realm dozens of times."
"THIS IS DIFFERENT!" He yelled and scolded at her when she was about to walk away, then he sighs and looks down as he slowly took Andi's hands to continue on saying, "I love you. Always had. But this is something the chosen one can't even handle in winning. She can't win, Andi. It's written."

"Written?" Andi questioned. "What are you talking about? We can try. We can, if we try to. But if we don't do anything to fight back, nothing will change. We have to try."

"Emma already knows that, Andi." Luke said when Andi was about to walk back in the room, but she stopped when she asks, "she knows what?"

"It's written in the old prophecy scroll," he continued. "Emma will lose. And we can't do anything about it, Andi. No matter what we do to change that, the future will always remain the same. The good guys will lose. I'm sorry."
"Is that why you change sides?" Andi asks as Luke responded in shock. "What? No. I told you, I was undercover."
"I don't care if you don't believe we can win, Luke." Andi stated. "We still can change the future. We'll win. And we'll do whatever it takes to win this fight, his battle."
Andi then runs snuck into the room in an upset kind of way as Luke sighs and slowly walks back into the room.