Love Is The End...

No one's POV:
As Howler was laughing hysterically in an evil kind of way.
"No one can stop me." He stated. "Not even a weak chosen one as of yourself."
"We can try," Emma said as she cast a spell against him, but a t the same time, he did the same, which causes both of them to be on head to head.

As Luke watch all of them battling against the bad guys, he saw how motivated and strong their hearts are to win against Howler. Until suddenly, he got an idea.
"That's it!" He said as he walked over to the waist and told them, "listen, kids. Do me a favor and look for hex."
"But Luke-" Jessie said, but soon was interrupted by Luke when said, "please, kids. Just trust me."
"Okay," they said softly as they head out to look for the book, Hex.
Then he went over to Andi and whispered, "I have a plan. Just follow my lead."
"I thought you gave up," Andi questioned as he waited for the wits. But then, he sighed as he faces Andi and said, "Andi, I love and care for you, you know that. I guess I only did what I did, because I was afraid of losing you."
"But it still didn't explain why you did what you did." Andi stated as Luke told her back, "I know. And I'm not expecting you to forgive me that easily. But I'm making it up to you now."
"And how are you gonna do that?" Andi questioned.
So like smiled as he said, "just you wait and see."

"You will never win, dad." Emma said followed by Howler saying, "I'm not your dad, Emma. I never were and I will never be your father."
"Actually," Emma's mother interrupted. "You are Emma's father."
"WHAT!?" Everyone yelled in shock as Emma questioned. "Mom, what are you talking about?"
"Few years ago when Howler attacked me and Emma's father," she explained. "Emma's father did an ultimate sacrifice."
"What kind of sacrifice?" Emma asked curiously as her mother continued on explaining, "Emma's father merged his body with Howler's. But there is a side effect."
"What side effect?" Jax asked followed by Emma's mother saying, "you're looking at it."
"I guess that Emma's father lost himself when he did what he did." Emma's mother said. "But there are only a few people who knows this secret."
"Like who?" Andi asks as Luke said, "someone like me."
"You knew?" Emma questioned as Luke said, "that's why it's called a secret, chosen one. It's a sacrifice no one must know."
"But why?" Andi asks as Emma's mother replied, "it's the one and only thing Emma's father requested. He saved you, Emma."
"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" Howler said as Emma's mother is slowly fading away when she continued, "I know. I'm not asking you to."
"Mom," Emma said when she realized what's happening to her mom. "What's happening?"
"My job's here is done." She stated as Emma asked confusedly. "What are you talking about? What job?"
"I told the truth." She stated. "That's the main reason why I came back in spirit. So I could make things right once again."
Emma's mother then kneeled down to look at Emma's face clearly, so she could say and continued, "your father's a great man, Emma. Hopefully, he could come back to the person he once were. To the man I once loved."
As Emma's mom smiled when she was fading away slowly, she smiled at Emma and Emma was crying her eyes out, then she hugged Jax for comfort and he hugged her back when eh said, "everything will be alright, Emma."
"How do you know?" She questioned followed by Jax saying, "I just know. I know it will."
"Enough with this dramatic tension," Howler yelled out. "I am going to finally finished what I once started."
"How can I bring my dad back, Jax?" Emma questioned. "I don't even know where to start."
"Luke!" The wits yelled out his name when they finally found Hex as they showed it to him as they then toss him over to Luke when he said, "maybe you ant. But I can!"
"What do you mean?" Andi asks as she was curious about Luke's statement.
"I can bring back Emma's father," Luke states once again as Emma asked happily and curious at the same time. "And how are you going to do that?"
"Not me," Luke said. "You."
"Me? How?" Emma questioned once again as Luke handed her over Hex to a very specific page as he continued, "I know a spell that you can use to hello your father. With your very powerful magic, you can save everybody."
"Do you honk you're up for that, chosen one?" Luke asks with a slight smile as Emma gave out a serious look on her face, she said, "I sure am."
Jax then steps forward in front of Emma, Luke, and Andi, so he could say, "you'd better hurt. We only have one shot. And we can't waste it."
"He's right, Em." Andi agreed. "We'd better do it quickly."
Jax then cast a spell against Emma's father, but he immediately deflects it. "Do you really think a weak wizard Kirk you can defeat a powerful wizard like me?" He teases.
"Maybe not." Jax said. "But it's long enough for us to do this!"
"Jax!" Andi yelled out Jax's name. "Duck."
And he did. Jax soon duck his head down as soon as Emma cast a spell against her father, so she wouldn't have enough time to deflect her spell.
As soon as it hit him, he collapsed immediately. So we brought him to the hospital for when he could recover and Emma hasn't left his side since, which worries Jax a little bit. So he walks over to Emma to wake her up, "Emma, wake up. It's been a week and you haven't moved since we brought your dad here."
"Jax, no." She said. "I wanna be right here when he wakes up. I don't wanna move."
"I understand that," Jax stated. "But you also need your rest."
"If your dad is awake right now," Jax said. "Would he want you to be so tired and restless as you are right now."
"I guess not." Emma said as Jax smiled and immediately carried Emma with his shoulders as it surprised her a bit. "Jax, what are you doing?"
He chuckles. "Do you really think I would let you walk after seeing you so tired like this."
"I guess not." Emma replied as Jax smiled when he was carrying Emma out of her father's hospital room and on her way out Luke and Andi was walking towards Emma's m father's room.
And as soon as they both walked in with grocery bags in their arms. Andi was packing out my he good when she told Luke, "I owe you an apology, Luke."
"Me? You're apologizing to me?" Luke said in shock as Andi told him with no hesitation, "yeah. I'm sorry for the way I acted."
"But I deserve it." Luke said. "I'm the one who should be apologizing."
"No," Andi said. "You apologize too much. Now, it's my turn."
"Wow," Luke said again, in shock. "You've really grown and matured, Andi."
"I have." She said. "And I'm sorry for not giving you a second chance."
"Does this mean you're forgiving me?" Luke questioned followed by Andi saying, "yes."
"So we can go back to the way it used to be?" Luke asked as Andi looked away into her grocery bags and said. "Not exactly."
"What do you mean?" Luke asked as Andi sighed deeply as she soon faces towards Luke and said as she soon out her arm and hand out, "hi. I'm Andrea Futura Doctora Cruz. But you can call me Andi."
"What's this?" Luke asks as he chuckles when Andi was waiting for him to shake her hand.
"We can start over." She explained as he said when he begun to understand. "Ahh. I see."
"Well?" Andi said when she was waiting or like to say his part of the conversation.
"Hi, Andi Cruz. I'm Luke Archer."
He soon then shook Andi's hand and continued, "it's a pleasure to finally meet you."
"Wish I could say the same," Andi said as Luke laughed and Andi did as well afterwards.
Then Luke said when he pulled Andi towards him, "come here, you."
Then he kisses Andi as she kissed him back while back towards Emma and Jax walking their way out on the stairs with Emma still hanging in he arms of Jax. Jax leaned on towards Emma and kissed her on his waist down the stairs as Emma kissed him back.