Friends???

Neha's pov:

We were informed that Mr.John would be late by a couple of hours , since his flight was delayed. So no other go we had to wait in the hotel for the next few hours.

Already I was gawking him now and then. Now I had to sit idle infront of this handsome hunk for the next few hours. Fate has decided to play with me.

"Shhhh..I am sure , I will die out of embarrassment..
No way I am going to let my orbs gaze him .Control Neha!"

I was interupted from the thoughts by him.

"You need something to eat?? "He asked .

"Huhhh...No thanks.." I almost murmered maintaining some dignity.

"Okay then.I am already hungry. I will have something" He said and ordered for a Egg chilli cheese sandwich and a Hot chocolate drink.

My stomach was already growling as I forgot to have my breakfast in over enthusiasm to see him.

"U should have opened your mouth when he asked you to have something.
Stupid Neha !! The mistake is yours ,So now you can watch him eat.." It was my villainous mind.

The order came and he started munching up the sandwiches . He finished the whole plate and ended the breakfast with the chocolate drink.

I silently watched him eat. That's so pity of me right ? He didn't even cared to share a bit of food. Atleast for a courtesy he should've asked me no??.

It was almost noon when the meeting started ,so we had to skip our lunch. It took nearly three hours when the deal got finalised. Mr.John and Arjun had a friendly talk after that and it was 5.00 in the evening when he left bidding good bye to us.

Arjun's pov:

I was busy practising for the up coming Asian superbike championship. I didn't want to lose the race at any cast but its possible only on practise .So I didn't care to go to office. If my dad comes to know about this , I would be in big trouble. But I am not ready to leave my passion for any reason. I should thank Neha for this , she managed everything at the office.

On the very first day , I got her number from Leena and informed about my off . I was into deep practise for the next couple of days, left in my own world, I didn't even inform about my absence at office. It was on my third day off , I got a call from Neha , asking me to attend a meeting. I couldn't neglect her because it was an important deal , if I didn't go surely it will reach my dad's ears and that would be the end of my passion.

That day I went early to the office , So that I could go through the deal papers for once.The ever late Neha came so early that day. I even wondered what might be the reason that made her come so early. The minute she entered the place, her eyes automatically scrolled to check my cabin. "Was it her habbit daily to check my presence ?" I pondered  .She looked totally different today. In the previous whole month , I've never seen her this much happy.

My cabin's door was wide open and she was siting directly to my view.
I was gazing her all the while when she was working on her system . I could feel that she was very happy over something. It was written all over her face. Her lips were smiling in the middle of the works. This was happening now and then. I kept on watching her cute expressions.

It was time for the meeting and I didn't want her to come alone. So I asked her to come along with me . Initially she refused but I taunted her little and made her accept it.

For the very first time I am taking some girl for a ride with me. Still I could'nt believe I initiated the offer.
The moment I see her , I start behaving strange. It's a very odd feeling. I was in a dilemma with my feelings. I couldn't find out anything , but I liked this change for some reason.