Remorse and Regrets :/

Hi guys! Hope u all are doing good :)
So yes !! Here is an update after ages .And I am really sorry for not updating  for a long while....

Neha's pov:

Changing into my pyjamas and tee , I bumped straight onto my bed. Settling myself in the warmth of the bedspreads , I took the pillow in my hands and placed it right down my chest and hugged it tight. I exhaled a deep breath thinking about the incidents happened earlier today. All those instances  that happened between me and Arjun was occupying me.

Because of my filthy mouth ,what have I asked him??

"Love or Race ??", Did I even spill out those words to him. What the hell have I done?

"Neha ", you and your height of stupidity..

"OMG! "What have you done Neha??

I very well knew that Arjun must be annoyed because of me. How much ever he tried not to show his anger towards me , I could see the worry lines on his face caused by me. Though he dropped me home without talking much about it , it wasn't as usual. I could easily sense any little changes in him. It was all due to my nonsense,  now he is worried.
As these thoughts were running down in my mind , I couldn't sleep at all. I  struggled hard to close my eyelids and sleep, but they were wide open not letting me to doze off.

I decided to call Arjun . Only if I talk to him and clear all the things I will be relieved from this remorse. I don't want to stress myself with this.

And yeah , I am not any kind of villain here to isolate him from his passion.  Except for the fear that something might happen to him while racing ,
I love his passion and I do have a respect for his passion.

I love him the way he is and anything that concerns his happiness is mine too. I'll be always there to support him in all the hurdles.

Whatever happens in our life , let fate decide our eternity and nothing else matters.

I let out a deep sigh and without wasting much time regretting for my mistakes , I dialed his number.

After almost seven eight rings the call was answered. But words didn't urge out of my mouth , I remained silent waiting for him to start the conversation . As expected there wasn't any response from him too. In the prevailing silence between the two ends over phone , I could hear him breathe. After almost few minutes of dreamy silence , I broke it with a whispering Helloo. .

"Hmmmm", he mumbled in a mere whisper , that tone of his clearly proved how much I have spoiled his mood with my idiocy.

Again for a few minutes there wasn't any exchange of words between us. After those minutes of deadly silence , I initiated the conversation again.

"Sorry...",I sincerely apologised this time.

I knew that asking this mere sorry is not enough for the crap I did . But still all that I wanted is to end the misunderstanding between us. I don't want this issue to grow up and create a mess in our relationship. Arjun has to come back to his normal enlightened mood , that's all I need for now.

But his reply was nothing less than humming an, "Hmmmmmm..."

"Arjun.......Pleaseeee don't be mad at me . Actually , I didn't mean that...
I mean , I didn't do it purposely.... SORRYYYYYY", those words were truly uttered from my heart . I felt like crying in his arms and apologise , as I regretted more for my mistake.

This time his reply was not the same  hmmm, instead he assured that it was nothing big and comforted me by saying that he was all okay .

Eventhough I wasn't satisfied with his answer. I didn't wanna argue much about this.So I just remained silent, "Neha you there?, Are you okay?? ", his panicked voice showed much concern for me.