Too much of family dramas ....

Here is an update!!
Its going to be a long one with a few new characters and family drama!

Neha's pov:

Just a formal declaration it was!!

But those words ruptured me totally.
I felt so weak and broken after hearing that statement ,
"Arjun is getting married to the renowned physician Dr.Huxley's grand daughter."

People at the party started hissing one after another. The clumsiness made by the people at the gathering became orderly when Arjun's dad intruded again,
"I can understand that you people are so much eager to see the bride and the groom !.
I am really sorry , because you will have to await till the offical engagement ceremony to meet them !!
I take this a opportunity to invite you all for the ceremony which is going to be held on 1st of August . I'll send invites to each and everyone of you personally and all your presence & blessings is a must !! " he completed his announcement and toasted the glass of wine in happiness that his son is soon to be wedded and for the success of the project which obviously become secondary now.

I quietly stood at the farthest corner of the hall devoid of my thoughts. My stupid brain has totally forgot its work of sending stimuli. I was not in a state to get through the things that were happening around me. I didn't even recognize that the party has ended and all the guests had started to leave the venue .

Unaware of anything around me, Arjun's silhouette was the only figure crossing my mind . I stood there on the verge of tears.

I regained my senses as I felt a reverberating touch on my elbows. I jerked a little and my whole body shivered by that sudden touch .
All of a sudden a hand roved over my waist in such a way that the person was holding me from the back, like when couples dance in the balley. I made a 180° turn to glance the person behind me. I was startled when I saw the sight of that cool and handsome guy standing right there . The macho guy dressed casualy in his denims was holding me by my waist with his well built arms.
A loud scream gasped out of my mouth because of this sudden gesture.

"Shhhhh .... Shh ....don't shout !!
It's me ... " he acknowledged shutting my mouth with one of his hand.

I couldn't process anything , I simply stood there staring him without recognizing that I should shove his hands away from me.

"Neha...Neha ...! Are you okay??
It's me Arjun ! " He said thinking that I screamed in fright and was trying to pacify me.

"Who else has the guts to touch you my dear?. " He winked.

"Arjunnnn " I gasped in a mere whisper and continued ,
"Arjun leave me! What's this ??
Didn't you hear what your dad said ?? If not, then listen to this , you are getting married to someone!! " I yelled and shoved away his hands while my soft fingers tried to rub away the lonely tears from my orbs.

" You are such a tubelight Neha!!" he said while laughing hard holding his tummy.

His idiotic behaviour made me furious. "Arjun stop it!! Are you mad or something...
I am telling you something seriously but you are laughing like an idiot..
Will you stop that now ?? "I yelled.

" Okay...... okay ....I will not laugh " he promised . But still he was laughing closing the lids of his lips like an ape's mouth to control his chuckles .

Then he told me something that brought me to this world ," I knew that you and your parents didn't have a good relationship with your grandpa and his family. But I never expected that you would have forgotten even your grand dad's name" he taunted me and laughed vigorously.