Important - Please Read

Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakatahu!

If you are reading this, then you have decided to give my story a chance. Jazakillah khair!

Thank you!

I'm elated!

Have I mentioned that you people are awesome?

Nope?

Okay, you are pretty awesome and would become mighty awesome if you encourage me by reading the entire story.

And yes, before you proceed - this story has been published officially. The first twenty chapters are put up here but the rest you can read only if you buy them as an ebook of paperback. The links are available on my bio.

Know that I've started writing this book with a purpose and it will NOT be a cliche. Do not expect that from me. The story will evolve on its own and speak for itself. In sha' Allaah there will be plenty of exciting stuff and scenes to keep you on the edge of your seats 😉 Please just stick with me till the end.

And please please do not reproduce the work of any author as your own. The author puts her/his sweat and blood to give the creation its best shot and it hurts them pretty bad when they see that it has been plagiarized. Thank you!

Copyright notice:
All incidences and characters in this story are a work of fiction. Any resemblence of the characters, living or dead is purely coincidental. This book belongs solely to the author and is subjected to copy rights. The story cannot be reproduced in any form electronic or mechanical and if noticed, will be reported immediately.