11

Sapphire's POV

I felt the Mystery Guy's lips slam into mine cause me to froze in my place. He... H-he kissed me. WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?!

My lips didn't move even a single bit but still, his lips is on mine and its not moving either. He pull his lips away from mine after staying there for how many seconds, bullshit who knows how long.

His lips forms into a smirk when he pulls away as he stared at me with a shocked expression plastered all over my face.

"You... Y-you kiss—"

"I know" He said cutting me off and he seemed fine with it. What is he thinking? That's when my blood is boiling from anger. I fist my hand into a ball, cause my knuckles to turn white.

"You stole my fucking first kiss!"

I shouted angrily in front of him. How dare him kiss me without my fucking permission. He just stare at me like he's the one who's confused. I huff. Fuck him!

"F-first kiss?"

"Yes! And you stole it!"

He laugh at me. He thinks that its funny?! Oh no, my virgin lips.

"How could you?!" I growl.

I directly stand up from my bed and lead my way to the bath room, stomping my feet angrily and lock the door behind me. I slide down and hid my face on my hands. That was embarrassing. My first kiss was stole by a fucking demon and not to the person I love. Well fuck!

I stayed there inside not saying a word and still hid my face onto my hands. His lips. His lips are freaking cold like a dead corpse or something. Why the hell did he kiss me? Because he fucking
owns me!?

Hell no, thank you. I'd rather kiss a frog that turns into a handsome prince than kiss a fucking demon than turns into nothing but nothing. What a shitty life I have.

"I don't regret kissing you"

I look up slowly, seeing him already in the same room as me and he's standing in front of me.
I glare at him. Oh my gosh, I want to cry. First, I want to die and now I want to cry. I'm a mess.

"Stand up Sapphire" He demanded but I refused, by staying still on the cold hard floor of our bathroom. I just sitted there, ignoring him. There's no way in hell I'll listen to him this time.

Then a hand suddenly grab my waist, lifting me up and put me on his shoulder. What the hell?!
His both arms grasp my waist securely, preventing me from falling.

"Put me down!" I said as I kicked and keep stroking his back hard. He drag me out of the bath room and slowly went towards my bed.

"What is wrong with you?! I can walk you know?!"

"Would you keep your mouth shut!? You're so stubborn"

I rolled my eyes and then I give up. He put me down slowly on my bed and I just look away, afraid I'll meet his gaze and get uncomfortable again. I sigh.

"I hate you" I murmur. He sat beside me and lay down suddenly onto my bed. Excuse me?!

"I don't care. I'm still your first kiss"