‼AUTHOR'S NOTE‼

⚠⚠⚠

         Oh no, this is not an update, this is a letter, no a note, um a letter? Or a noteee? More likely a note...
           Eh, whatever😂

        Well anyway, I just want to say sorry to all my readers out there, if I did have one hehehe, for being super late when it comes to updating this book. I've been very busy lately since school is starting soon.

            But don't worry because I am still, yes still😌 working on this book because I think someone is going to kill me if I don't...😳😅 No, just kidding😁😂

            This is my very first book that I love so much and I'm not planning on giving it up, at least not yet. I've been writing this book for a year up to till now and I'm very happy that somehow, there is someone who is reading this story and because of that, I can't help but to write more.

            And I'm sorry for the grammatical errors that I have made in my previous chapters making you guys unable to understand the story clearly, hehehe.

             But most of all, I just want to thank you guys for leaving comments, votes, adding this book in your reading list and support for me, even though this book is not that good or popular, but you guys are always there for me, telling me to keep writing.

            Because of that, I'll try my best to make you guys satisfy with this book and keep updating as early as possible, if I can do it, that is😂.

              There will be more chapters coming in the story and I'm not sure when this book is going to end. But I assure you its not going to end today, I promise. I still have a looonnnnnnggggggg way to run until this story is finished.

          So... Hope you'll stay with me until the end and keep on supporting me.😁😚

           Thank You Once Again and hope you read this note thoroughly yes?😒 Nyahahah, love lots.

              🌙 From: Sam 🌙

P.S. : Please vote and comment, that's all... Wahhaha *looks away quickly* Well that was embarrassing.

     Yahyahyah, baboosh😂😉😚

"Waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiittttt!!! You can't just leave yet" Sapphire pop out in the middle of nowhere.

I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing? This an Author's Note you know, you're not allowed here. Its said AUTHOR not SAPPHIRE'S NOTE" I said.

"But your dear readers just can't leave yet" She said with her hands on her hips. I laughed.

"Why not?"

"Because... B-b-because they need, they need to... They need to press the star symbol below before they leave! That's why!" Then she dramatically put both her arms on her chest like she just been scold by her mother. And damn, she's pouting.

"You can't just force them you know"

"Oh, of course I can"

"Seriously?" This girl would be the death of me. Why is she here again?

"Listen readers, folks, children, adult, oldies, grandparents, parents, babies, hotties-"

"Get to the point you bitch!" I shouted.

"Calm down Author Sam, I'm getting there. Well, I just want you, yes you, the one who's reading this of course, duh, is to press, click, touch the beauuuuutifuuul star below because if you not..." She stopped, looking around making sure no one's around. Now what is she doing?

"Blake is gonna find you and will definitely..... Kill you? Eh, I don't know. That guy, oh no that Demon, he's so..."

"Hot?" I butt in, smirking.

"Hot. What? Hot? No! O-of course not! You! He's just, just... Confusing?" I raised my eyebrows. Is that a question? And that bitch just rolled her eyes at me. I'm gonna kill her, seriously.

"Ughhh, just pleaseeeee vote and leave comments okay? I mean, positive comments, yeah I'm talking about the plus symbol, no seriously, I'm kidding. Haters aren't allowed here so if you are a hater please get the hell out of this book because you'll make my beloved author here cry" She smiled devilishly.

The fuck's wrong with her? Just when did she change into a real bitch? Like seriously, she's supposed to be innocent but damn, I think she's not.

"I'm not crying you idiot" I snapped.

"Whatever, anyway bye readerrrsss, I kind of leave in Chapter 26 because Xander is still talking about his past, so today, I'm out of character, yes yes, I have no role for today, maybe next week? I don't know, ask the author, she's the one who's updating this book anyway"

I pinch the bridge of my nose with my fingers as I realized how stupid my characters are.

"Sapphire, out now. Don't make me repeat myself" I warned her.

"Okay, okay, wew my creator here is a little bit grumpy. But readers, don't forget about the star symbol okay? Touch every star in every chapter, boom!" She added once again. I growled.

"Out now!"

BOOK CLOSED...