14

Sapphire's POV

"Welcome home mommy"

He smirks as I saw my mom stare at him in fright. I just stay silent. What in the world is going on? She can see him? I thought it was only me who can see him.

Wait....

"He only show his full self to the person he about to kill"

I gasp, realizing what he's doing. Is that why he show himself in front of my mom because she is the next victim? Oh my gosh.

"Who... W-who are y-you?" My mom stuttered while looking into his black eyes.

Isn't she afraid of it? I am still on my bed because of my hard situation of mine right now and I can't even walk towards their position. My feet hurts. Well, fuck that shit.

"I'm nobody. Anyway, let's get over with this shit. Stand up!"

He demanded just like what he said to me back then and my mom followed slowly. The Mystery Guy pointed the chair where I tied last night and he suggest her to sit down, and she did. I just stare at her. She's eyeing the Mystery Guy intensely with a little bit of desire in it. Well fuck?

"Hands on your back"

He demand once again like a freaking dominant and she simply followed like there's nothing wrong with her. Mom is very different now, I must say. What happened to her?

He went behind the chair and clamped her both hand so he can tied it with rope that I don't even know where the hell it come from, just like what he did to me.
I saw her looking at the Mystery Guy while working on her wrist and on her feet and she looks probably okay with it. Doesn't she know that the guy in front of him is a freaking Demon?

"What are you going to do with me?" Mom asked deceivingly. The fuck? Where the hell did she learn that shit? The Mystery Guy eyes locked with her for awhile when I felt a sudden pain on my chest. Wait, I can't be jealous. She's my freaking mom for goodness sake!

"What do you want me to do then woman?" He asked slowly, leaning on her face cause her to gasp softly. What exactly are they doing? Am I still existing here? Mom licked her lips with her tongue and look the Mystery Guy's lips which is smirking right now. Seriously? Am I interrupting something here?

"Y-you know, you could touch me-" That's it!

"MOM WHAT THE FUCK?!" I cutted her off as they both look straight towards my position. I groan.

What exactly is she doing?! Flirting?! I can feel my blood's boiling from anger and my hands turns into a fist. She disgust me now.

I went towards their position, ignoring the pain on my feet. I leaned on her chair as I stare at her angrily. She just look at me softly. Fake it!

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked angrily.

"Nothing. Nothing at all" She simply answered then look down. Many questions is already on my mind and I want her to answer it honestly, each one of them. I want to grip my hair, seriously.