A/N

Hey guys!

So, the story is finally over! What did we all think? Also, if you're wondering why I changed the name, it's because I thought it would be more fitting considering how it ended.

Thank you so much to everyone who read and supported this story. As I said in the first chapter, which seems like forever ago now, this was the first story I ever published for the world to see and the first one I've seen through to the end and I'm so proud of how it turned out. I love this story so much and the characters have a special place in my heart. I'm glad you all (hopefully) enjoyed it as much as I did.

I would also like to thank Ariane DeVere AKA Callie Sullivan for her wonderful transcripts of very episode of Sherlock to date. She really helped me through this story writing process to remind me of what happened in each episode and what the characters said. I know it must take so long to transcribe those episodes so I commend her greatly and if any of you guys ever need good Sherlock transcripts, she's your girl!

We've been on quite a ride together and writer's block has gotten in the way many a time but I overcame it and this is where it got us! 1.71k views, how crazy is that?! Let me know in the comments if you guys liked the ending and what you would have wanted to be different if I were to go back and write it all again.

Adios for now!

Erica :)

P.S. I'm currently in the process of writing a story based in the Marvel Cinematic Universe about the Winter Soldier and the rest of the S.H.I.E.L.D. gang so if you wanna check that out feel free to go and find it in my works, it's called Taming The Ghost.

P.P.S. 2019 Erica here! There's a little festive surprise on the next page. Enjoy :)