Extra 4 | Well...

Wattys are great, but I think I can say, without a doubt, that not everyone receives the kind of love this story has received. I don't think any award could serve as a substitute. Not to mention, ODaD has crossed a few milestones even before the Wattys began this year, and these particular milestones absolutely could not and would not have happened without every single one of you!

-ODaD has hit the half million mark in reads on June 20, 2016!

-As of March 2016, ODaD is a Wattpad Featured Story!

-As of April 2016, ODaD was added to Wattpad's reading list titled, Stories that'll give you perspective!

Seriously, truly, honestly, really - all this was because of you.

Yes, you - the one who is up at the most ungodly hour of the day! :O

Yes, you - the one who is currently munching on some tasty food that you're not sharing with anyone! -_-

Yes, you - the one who squealed seeing that ODaD was updated! :D

Yes, you - the one who is presently bored and still reading this because #nolyf :P

Yes, you - the one who laughs when there's a funny line, who tears up when something horrible happens, who lets me know how they feel about the chapters, who takes the time to write a comment, who takes the time to vote, who takes the time out of their day to read. :))

ODaD had been completed, and I still get comments and messages from readers who loved the story so much. I even get a few messages from people saying that they live/d in areas where extremist attacks occur regularly and how touched they were to see I was writing about all this. I figured ODaD would be just a story for someone to read and move on from, and eventually forget. I really didn't know it had an impact on people to this extent.

Thank you all from my atria to my ventricles to my arteries to my veins :)

Anyway, hope you all study well, work hard, and do well in whatever you set out to do! Take care! :))

P.S: Please don't delete comments/posts because I didn't reply straightaway. I hardly get time to come on frequently, but I do dedicate some time every now and then to reply to as many as I can! :')

Congrats to ALL Watty Award winners !!! :D