chapter sixteen (part one)

A/N

hey guys I got a LOT to talk to you guys about. this story is almost coming to and end BUT DON'T WORRY the sequel will be published soon but not to soon it's titled 'Eternally mine' it's official. speaking of new stories I'm writing a new story that won't be published till I finish this one and it ' The House of rising Sun' it's a horror/ romance story.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @IrishMuffin1393 and tumblr IrishMuffin1393.tumblr.com for updates and details for all of my stories! I also have a joint account between me and my friend Madeline @Maddie_Reagan_LIVE we plan on writing a book together so plz follow!

WARNING THIS IS SHORT

xx IrishMuffin1393

__________________________________________________________________________

Erin p.o.v

My heat died down for now, but I'm sure it would return and this time I don't think I would make it. I was in the kitchen with Allison making an all you could eat Sunday in dedication to Ryan...

"It's so weird not having Ryan around when we make these things" Allison said placing cherries in her bowl.

"Yeah I know, at my old pack we used to do this all the time." I poured chocolate syrup all over my pile of ice cream. We finished making our creation we went back up to her room in case my heat started to act up.

"I'm sorry about Jeff not really being your mate.."

"Naw it's okay." She shrugged scoping a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. I nodded and looked around the room and noticed a hole in the wall

"What the hell?" I pointed towards the see through hole.

"Logan did it!" Figures. A wave of comfortable silence made its way into the air. The only thing you could hear was our spoons clicking the bowl every once in a while. Just then my heat started to act up again.

"Oh god it's starting again" almost as if on cue you could hear the boys outside the door. Ignoring the scratching at the door and my desire for Logan. I continued to eat my cream wishing that Logan would hurry up.

Logan p.o.v

I finished killing the last rouge snapping its neck before it could get out of my grasp. Growling I sped off to the pack house where my so-called dad , and that filthy MUTT Jeff was being held. Oh how I wanted to be with Erin. To plaeasure her to no end, but right now I had to insure her safety. I quickly shifted back once I got to the pack jail cell. I pulled on some black basketball shorts and my all black mid- top converse and headed inside. We never really had to use this place. Maybe for a few rouges, but nothing like this. My mom was standing outside the door of my father's cell, tears running down her cheeks.

"Why would he do something like that?" She said sobbing into my shoulder. It was awkward comforting her. Really I had never seen her cry.

"I don't know mom but I'm about to find out" I left her outside and stood macro o s from my dad. He was chained up in silver blood trailing down his body. But his face still held a smirk. A smirk that I didn't like. Dylan was In the room keeping guard. Not that I would need it.

"Okay Ken I'll keep this real simple, you tell me why you did it and I'll think about not killing you." I said casually.

"She's not fit to run this pack, she's not fit to be your mate, hell she's not fit to Iick the shit off my shoe." My wolf had taken over and I went for his throat but Dylan caught HOLD of me before I could Rio his throat out.

"Think about your mom dude!" He pushed me back trying to calm me down but it didn't work. I tried to launch at him again but even more people held me back.

"Yeah that's right pup..." I tried again and again to attack him, to hurt him, but they continued to hold me back. Nothing could calm me down.

"Get Erin down here."

Erin p.o.v

This heat can and will be the death of me. Right now it wasn't happening but I'm sure it would happen any minute now. Allison was talking a shower in my room right now, while I was changing into some new clothes since I just got out. Since I didn't plan on going to sleep anytime soon I threw on some denim shorts and Logan's rolling stones t-shirt. Since it was longer you couldn't really see the actual shorts. But I was hot anyway. I was fixing my hair when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I rushed to it thinking it was logan but i was sadly mistaken when I found out it was just Dylan.

"Um we kinda need you downstairs."