chapter seventeen

Erin

That. Was.amazing. my mate had taken me to heaven and back last night. We made love at least 3times. My heat was subsided for now but there's no telling when that might come back.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower. When I got in there I made it hot so the water would relax my tense muscles. When I got out I put on my all black underwear set and threw on one of Logan's black t-shirts.

When I got done I headed towards the kitchen so I could make something to eat.i opened the cabinet and found the nectar from the moon goddess herself.

Peanut butter

I rushed to the spoon drawer and pulled out a fork. I never eat peanut butter with a spoon, I mean who does that? I sat on the counter and munched on the crunchy deliciousness. I moaned in satisfaction as I devoured the jar quickly.

Logan came in moments later wearing a denim button down shirt and jeans the hung on his waist perfectly.

"Hey...." I kissed him on his cheek

"Hey-" he stopped talking and stared down at the jar

"What are you........ You know what I'm not gonna..." He stopped talking and walked away with the same 'wtf expression on his face.

"Hey don't judge !" I yelled before he could walk away. I hopped of the counter and walked towards the living room. The entire house was empty with most of my friends at school and the adults at work, no one was here. Sighing I went to the game room and plugged in the X-box and scanned through the collection. Finally deciding on GTA 5 I stuck in the game and waited for the screen to load. 1 hour into the game a little boy rushed in and tackled me. I laughed.

"Why hello little man!" I said pausing the game and poking his dimples which were on full blown display.

"hewo miss....miss luna last night I herwd dat you were in trouble." He said playing with my hair. I couldn't help but smile at his adorable-ness.

"Is that right?" I said thinking he was talking about what had happened last night about the kidnaping. Oh but no.....

"Yeah I herwd you scrwiming the alphas name, I wuz gowing to save you but my mom wouldn't let me get owtta bed." He said so sincerely I almost laughed in his face, mostly for embarrassment.

"Oh really..?" I said my face bright red.

"Ye-" he stopped talking and looked towards the screen "what... are those?" He giggled eyes glued to the screen. I turned towards the screen and saw boobs. Uncensored tits. Moving on the screen. I just possibly ruined a 4 year olds innocent mind...

________________

Hope u guys liked it :)

Oh and I know this is late but HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻