#MyStupidHeart

A new week at Degrassi has just started and everyone was their usual self, well almost everyone. TK stood at the with his whole body tensed up.

As TK was watching the other students enter the school, he couldn't help but to notice Dillon walking towards the entrance. He watched his best friend in envy. He wanted what Dillon had, a girlfriend. But the more he thought about it, the idea of a girlfriend changed to an idea of a boyfriend. But that made him more tense and made him upset. Tears left his eyes as Dillon walked up to him.

"TK, what's the matter? Is there something I can do to help?" Dillon asked softly as he gently placed his hand on TK's shoulder.

When Dillon's hand made contact with his shoulder, TK quickly and harshly took it off and turned away. This made Dillon even more worried than he already is. He turned TK back around and that's when he noticed the tears.

"TK, just tell me what's wrong." Dillon pleaded to his friend.

"I can't." TK cried.

"Yes you can."

"Just forget everything you just saw and let's move on from this." TK said as he wiped away his tears and walked inside.

Dillon stayed in place as he watched his best friend walk off. This type of behavior is unlike TK, and he was determined to figure out the problem.

As the first bell was ringing, Frankie was making her way to class. On her way, she spotted Jonah at a corner with a girl. As she moved closer, she noticed the girl handing Jonah money. The girl walked away as Jonah placed the money in his bag. Frankie walked faster to get to him.

"What's going on?" Frankie asked, which made Jonah turn towards her.

"Nothing." He replied as he started to walk off.

Frankie followed him. "Something is going on. Why did that girl give you money?"

"It's none of your business."

"Yes it is."

"How?"

They both stopped in place and Jonah faced Frankie. She tried to think of an answer.

"Are you cheating on me with that girl?"

Jonah was shocked. "No. Absolutely not."

Frankie didn't believe him. She crossed her arms and got an angry look on her face.

"Then why did she give you money?"

"It's none of your business."

"It is my business if you might be cheating on me. I need to know."

"I already told you that I'm not cheating. And you don't need to know what I'm doing, you want to know. What I was doing was my personal business and I don't need to tell you any of it."

Jonah then walked to his class, leaving an upset Frankie behind. She huffed and walked to her own class.

In the courtyard, a group of guys, including Tiny, were playing a game of basketball. Shay sat on the sidelines watching the game. She cheered for Tiny, but she wished she could join them.

When the game was halfway over, one of the boys left, which made a team have one less player than the other. The boy holding the ball placed it back on the rack, which made Shay get up.

She went over to the rack and grabbed the ball. "Come on, let's do this."

Some on the boys laughed, but they stopped when Shay glared at them. Tiny went over to her.