#GotLove

Miles and Tristan stood in front of Miles's car, which was parked in Tristan's driveway. Tristan was shaking, which Miles noticed. He gently placed his hand on Tristan's shoulder.

"Tristan," Miles said. "It's alright. Everything is fine. I know you're worried, and I'm here for you. I'll be the one driving and I'll be careful. I'll watch the road and make sure we get to school safely."

Tristan gained a little smile, but he was still nervous. "Miles, what if something happens?"

"Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise."

With saying that, Miles opened the passenger side door. Tristan stared at the inside of the car and began to shiver and his hands started to shake. Miles nodded in reassurance which seemed to calm Tristan, for now.

A few seconds later, Tristan slowly made his way into the car. He sat in the seat and put on his seatbelt. But at that moment, he started to panic. His breathing pattern became shorter and his hands started shaking faster than before. He felt constricted. He felt like he was in a death trap and couldn't escape.

His mind instantly went back to when he was in the crash. Silence, pain, and the potential of dying. All of which were factors that he went through during the crash, and he couldn't handle it right now.

He let out a huge scream, which startled Miles and made him even more worried. He held onto Tristan's hands to try to make them stop shaking, and it worked. He tilted Tristan's head so they were facing each other. The two looked each other directly in the eyes, and it seemed to calm Tristan a little.

"Tristan, honey, I understand what you're going through and I don't want to make things worse. I'm assuring you that we will make it to school without any complications. I'll drive as slow and as safe as I can. And if at any time you need me to stop driving and pull over, let me know." Stated Miles as he placed a kiss on Tristan's lips.

Tristan seemed to completely stop shaking. His breathing began adjusting back to normal.

Miles then started the car and pulled out of the driveway. As he promised, he made sure he was driving slow and being safe. He also made sure to glance over at Tristan once and a while to make sure he was alright.

At the school, Maya and Zig stood at the front steps and held hands. Even though they had gotten back together, something within Zig felt wrong. He had been having this sort of feeling since he and Maya reconciled, but he couldn't quite figure it out.

"So, have you seen our funding page recently?" Maya asked with a smile. "We've raised over two thousand dollars within a few days."

"That's good." Zig replied with a depressed tone and a frown.

Maya then became concerned. "Zig, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Please tell me what's wrong."

Zig looked down and took a deep breath. His feelings were eating him up on the inside, but didn't want to say anything about it.

When he looked up, he noticed Grace walking behind Maya and into the school. Suddenly, his mind went clear and he was calm. Seeing Grace always seemed to soothe him and make him feel good on the inside.

Even though his brain told him to be with Maya, his heart was telling him to be with Grace. He originally thought his heart was leaning him towards Maya, but he realized it was for Grace. And even though he had spent all that time trying to get back together with Maya, it was worthless in the end. When they were recorded the support song, that's when he realized his heart was for Grace. He went along with getting back together to make Maya happy, but it only made him depressed.