[1] Prologue

Bri's P.O.V

"Uh, I'm so not ready for senior year!" I breathed out falling back onto my bed.

I heard Ryan laugh at me then felt my bed dip beside of me. I groaned and sat up next to him.

"What's so bad about it?" Ryan asked me,

"It's the official sign of growing up, and I'm not ready to take on the world by myself." I explained.

"Who said you had to take it on by yourself?" Ryan asked me, I shrugged.

"Ryan, you'll get into a better college than me and all that. I'll be alone, Gabi will go into an amazing college." I informed him as I threw myself back flat on my bed again.

"Bri, you're a smart girl. You'll get into any college you want." Ryan told me, I shook my head.

"By the end of Senior year I'll probably have the worst college offers." I told him

He gave me a look then picked up my hand, "you see this?" He asked holding it in front of my face, showing me the promise ring he got me over the summer. I nodded, "it also means that I promise to never leave you alone. Even about college."

I nodded, "let's take on senior year."

*****

A/N:
Here's a short chapter to kick off the beginning of the book!

Also, I just wanted to tell you I will be updating every other Wednesday. So I won't be updating this book next Wednesday but the one after that! :)