3. After Party

Bri's P.O.V

Sighing, I stepped out of Ryan's vehicle. I really didn't want to be here, nothing against Troy or the Basketball team. I just want to be home and having some time with Ryan to myself. Since the school year is almost over and we don't know where we're officially going to college at.

"Why did I have to make a promise?" I whined, Ryan laughed at me. He grabbed my hand and led me further into the yard.

"Cause, you're a very nice sister." Ryan replied as we went to where all of or friends were.

"Hey Martha!" I greeted detaching from Ryan and going over to where she was with Jason.

Ryan wondered off while I was talking to Martha and Jason.

"Hey Bri!" She replied, I really think it's cute how Martha and Jason are dating.

I'm just glad he didn't really like me and I didn't have to turn him down.

"Where's Ryan?" Jason asked me, while putting an arm around Martha's shoulders.

"He wondered off somewhere as I came over here. Why?" I asked confused on why they're asking.

"You didn't tell her?" Jason asked shocked towards Martha.

"Tell me what?" I asked

"Can we go somewhere to talk, privately?" Martha asked as Jason took his arm off her. Before I could reply she grabbed my wrist and started dragging inside the kitchen where Zeke was.

"Hey Martha, hey Bri!" Zeke greeted, "is there anything I can make for you two?" Zeke added.

"No, I'm trying to tell Bri. About the thing..." Martha trailed off, Zeke looked at her shocked.

"You haven't told her?" Zeke asked Martha in the same tone Jason did.

"What is it? Can someone please enlighten me?" I asked, getting a little frustrated.

"It's about Kelsi," Zeke started waiting for

"What about her?"

"She has feelings for Ryan.." Martha trailed off..

"What!?"

********
A/N:
Hey Guys! Sorry it's short, but I wanted a sort of cliffhanger. But the next chapter will be a little longer and continue from here. Sorry I didn't update Wednesday, my family that I never get to see came in for a week or two and Wednesday was their last day here so we spent time with them!