6. Free Period

We all walked into the auditorium most of us screaming at Kelsi but I wasn't. Of course I wanted to scream at her, but not for signing me up. For her having feelings for Ryan. Even though you can't help it you don't have to tell everyone, especially if they have a girlfriend.

"I'll be taking my finals two or three times, I'll be living in the library." Jason told Kelsi as I stopped beside Ryan.

"I'll be working on my truck everyday after school." Troy told her,

"I've got five recipes to nail for my family science final." Zeke told her,

"We've got a yearbook to edit," Taylor said looking At Gabi and I. "So, no!"

"Sorry, Geez, I just thought that since it's the last show everyone would want to do it." Kelsi sighed looking at all of us.

Gabi and I looked at each other and got an idea, "Hey!" Gabi tried getting everyone's attention, "hey!"

"Hey!" I yelled a little louder and every turned to us, "listen up."

"Kelsi's right, we should do this." Gabi said then looked at me to continue.

"I mean, this is our last chance to do something together, all of us, really fun. Especially before we all go out separate ways to college." I said,

"Oh yippee." Sharpay said Sarcastically.

"So, what do you say Wildcat's?" Gabi asked everyone.

They just stared shouting again, Gabi gave Troy a pleading look. He finally agreed to it which got everyone else agreeing to it.

"Okay, how much time will it take?" Taylor asked Ryan who shrugged.

"What the heck is the show even about?" Chad asked

"You Mr. Danforth." Ms. Darbus told him while setting a book down on some table I never noticed.

"Me?" Chad asked her confused, she snapped her covers and pointed to the ball. He tossed it to her and she caught it.

"The spring musical is all about you." She told us, Sharpay then passed out and I rolled my eyes.

"Hold up, well if it's all about me. Then can j have my ball back?" Chad asked she then tossed it back to him.

"It's about all of you. And all of you will create it, about your final days at East High. We're call it 'Senior Year'." She said

"Genius." Sharpay said sarcastically.

"Playing a role itself is easy, now being yourself is a challenge." She told us as Troy raised his hand and walked towards her but she high-fives his raises hand. "Kelsi will compose, Ryan will choreograph, and I will direct. Now, I have some very important news from the Juliard School in New York City." She stated.

She kept on rambling about how they were considering five people and it was the first time in East High history. And it's a Performing Arts College.

"Miss. Sharpay Evans." She said handing one to Sharpay,

"I'm already packed." Sharpay told her,

"Mr. Ryan Evans," She said as she handed it to Ryan.

"Dance." Was his only response.

"Miss. Kelsi Nilson." She handed one to her.

"They got my letter?" Kelsi asks shocked

"They certainly did, Mr. Bolton." She said Handing one to Troy who grabbed it but looked confused.

"And Miss. Brianna Montez." She said handing me one. "They will be sending two people to come and watch out show. So, Good luck to our nominees."

"Uh, How did this happen?" I asked Ms. Darbus along with Troy agreeing with me.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked Troy and I.

"Uh, I didn't apply, I've never heard of Juliard." Troy told her.

"Me neither, and even if I had I've never been in any of the musical's." I told her.

"That may be Mr. Bolton and Miss. Montez but apparently Juliard has heard of you both." She told us. "And as you think about the show you're going to think about your dreams and aspiration for the future. Line down stage please."

We all stood in a line down stage, "let's begin with Mr. Danforth, step forward please." She said.

Chad stepped forward still holding the basketball.

"Your future?" She asked

"That's easy, it's U of A, hoops all the way." He said and stepped back.

She then told Taylor to step up and she did, "I'm going to be President of the United States of America, well I'm going to finish college first of course." She stated then stepped back into her place.

"Mr. Bolton." She called, Troy wasn't listening though because he was reading the brochure thing. Who can blame him? I mean, I was too.

It was actually an interesting school, but if I didn't get the scholarship I probably wouldn't go.

"Mr. Bolton." She repeated, he looked up and hummed, "your future."

"Oh, yeah, uh, you know, uh, I'm thinking about..." He trailed off not exactly knowing what to say. Then Gabi stepped forward.

"I think we should stage the perfect prom." Gabi said.

"Golly Gee, how adorable." Sharpay said shoving her book into Ryan's chest. I rolled my eyes at how she treats him. "What do I want? Gosh, I wouldn't know where to begin. But I know where it ends." She said stopping in front of Gabi but scooting over in front of Troy. "Center stage, a single spotlight, a huge marque that reads...." She trailed off.

The lunch bell rang before she could finish which made me laugh. We all scrambled out of the auditorium and made our way to the cafeteria. Ryan catching up to me of course.

***********

A/N:

Okay, here's chapter Six that I promised today.
I know I've been slacking but even though my school just started like a month ago it's still crazy, especially the college prep classes I have to think about taking for next year it's killing me.

Anyway my updating schedule is out of whack so I'm just going to update when I can. So there is no set date any more. It used to be every Thursday or Tuesday but now it's whenever I can. Technically it's whenever I have free time. :)