three

I scrolled through my Twitter timeline for a while and replied to some people who had tweeted me while I was sleeping. During my browsing, I had figured out that 5SOS were playing a show somewhere in Asia, which explained why Luke had said he was about to play a gig when I had just woken up.

I got out of my bed and headed to the bathroom, petting Ella as jumped up and pawed at my legs. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went downstairs to get some breakfast and let Ella out. My phone buzzed as I poured some Cheerios into a bowl.

from best bitch: you better be calling me as soon as you wake up to tell me how the fuck you got luke hemmings to tweet you & why the fuck you didn't tWEET HIM BACK

I laughed at my best friend's text and called her after I let Ella back inside and sat down with my cereal.

"Bitch you have some explaining to do," Kassidy said as soon as she accepted my call.

"I don't even know how he found me. I tweeted asking why people were acting like 5SOS were the new Blink and their whole fandom started attacking me. Anyways, I didn't reply to his tweets because I DM'd him instead, he was literally so sweet about it," I told her, feeling my cheeks flush a bit.

Kassidy "aww'd" on the other end of the line, "You're going to end up dating, I'm calling it now."

"Whatever Kass, I don't think he really--" I was cut off by my phone dinging.

Luke5SOS: you caught me, i'm so clingy that i'm texting you right before going back on for encore :-)

"Charlotte? You there?" Kassidy asked as I wondered why I couldn't wipe the stupid grin off of my face.

//

chapters will be much longer than this, i promise!! i'm in the car on the way home from my cottage and when i get home i'm uploading the update & this chapter which is why it's so short - just want to get something up for you guys after being so MIA.

- erika x