five

(TW: panic attack)

+1 (xxx)-xxx-xxxx: hii it's luke :-)

char!!: hmmm how can i be sure?

lucas: *attachment* (A/N: see picture attached)

Charlotte smiled as she opened the picture of the blonde boy. Why was this stupid band member making her heart beat so quickly?

char!!: omg THE luke hemmings just sent me a selfie!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1

lucas: ha ha real funny :-)

char!!: thanks i try

lucas: how about you properly introduce yourself to me? i don't know much about you

char!!: i'm charlotte. 18 years old, turning 19 on july 11th. born & raised in toronto, canada. i love sunsets, concerts, puppies, and tim hortons. i dye my hair quite frequently. i'm currently checking out at HMV with your album in my hand. i have a little dog named ella & an older brother. tell me about you :)

lucas: hi charlotte :-) i'm luke. 19 years old, turning 20 on july 16th. born & raised in sydney, australia but lived in london for a while. i'm in a dumb band called 5 seconds of summer. i love travelling, guitar, starbucks, penguins, performing, cheesy love songs & a ton of bands. i have my lip pierced & my friend michael is always trying to get me to dye my hair black. i'm currently lying on a couch in my dressing home. i have a dog at home & 2 older brothers :-)

lucas: and i'm a bit antsy to know if the girl i'm texting is going to like my music

--

I ended up leaving the mall a bit earlier than planned, and I felt a bit bad for ditching Kassidy, but she understood that I wanted to listen to the album before Luke went to sleep.

lucas: is it cheesy if you tell me when you're starting and we listen at the same time?

I rolled my eyes, biting my lip to hide the smile trying to sneak it's way onto my face. I was alone in my room and didn't have to hide my emotions from anyone, but I guess the denial was getting to me a bit.

char!!: nah that's fine. i'll start in 2 mins. you sure you're fine with staying up?

lucas: of course, i have a day off tomorrow anyway :-)

char!!: okay, starting when the clock strikes 2:06 :)

I pressed play and waited for the first song to begin, but all I heard at first was boys talking. I turned up my headphones so I could try to decipher what they were saying, but I quickly regretted it as music blasted in my ears.

'TAKE MY MONEY.'

char!!: turned my headphones up to hear the talking and that shit hurt once the song started :(

lucas: ahahahaha i'm sorry :-( just so you know the first few songs are singles/ones that we released early. i like the later ones the best

I didn't text him too often during songs, I just wanted to give this album my full attention.

char!!: hungry like the wolf vibes??