Chapter 2

'What a sleep. A new day is in front us. Off to school.' This was my morning facebook status.

I began to see how I'm gonna do my hair, I know there is no boys and no cute teachers but I had the mood to make my hair look fancy. I wore my uniform did my hair and went to the kitchen to have some breakfast cause it's the most important meal of the day. Haha O'levels is coming up and nerd is coming too.

I went to the stage I saw Mandy and Vanessa, after a while even Raouia came. We were chit chat while waiting for the coach to arrive and we talked about the new teachers. After half an hour the coach came and we continued our talk with the others but Mandy had to sit in front cause she's the bus prefect and the driver is new and he doesn't now where he want to go.

We arrived at school and I rush to Amanda to tell her some gossip on Wayne. He's the guy she likes and he's my neighbour.

"OMG! Did you saw vampire diaries?"

"It was amazing."

"Stefan was so hot."

"Damian was hotter."

"Stelena is so cute." I said to get in the conversation.

"Shut up! Delena is more cute." Raouia argued.

"Justin Bieber is more cute." We began to laugh at this. Amanda is such a joker.

The school bell rang.

"I don't want lessons." Vanessa whinnied.

Our headmaster began to talk and all I could hear was blah blah blah!

We went to the lessons from one to another the first break was quite relax but the second break wasn't.  Mandy did all the break whining to sign up for the football team.

"Mandy, Stop whining." Amanda ordered her.

"But I want to sign up."

"So go and sign up."

"I'm not going alone."

The rest of the break went all this. The break was over finally. I know this is weird but Mandy got on my nervous I wish they didn't do the football thing and even last two lessons passed.

Finally it's time to meet Sandra. She's like my diary.

"ah! what a relaxing day." She began.

"Not like mine."

"What happened?"

I told her Mandy's story.

"Poor Mandy."

"Poor Mandy?? Poor me."

Time with Sandra passes quickly.

The night came too and I went to see Pretty Little Liars.

I went to sleep and this time didn't had the smile on my face cause I kept hearing Mandy whining.