Chapter 12

As soon as we entered the school gate I saw Amanda running towards us. She hugged us all.

"Hey girls, finely I have someone I can talk to cause the others haven't arrived yet."

"Good morning. Where did you got this energy this morning?" Mandy asked her with a sleepy voice.

"Cause first lesson is P.E and yesterday I saw Wayne and he talked to me!" She said with full energy and softly voice when naming two guys she thinks that they're cute.

"Yes, I'm fully energetic too for the first lesson cause it's Math." Vanessa said in a sarcastic voice.

"Come on he's really cute." Raouia said.

"Who's cute?" Monica asked and she scared us cause we didn't heard her coming.

"Where were you? You scared me." Mandy complained.

Monica started to laugh.

"Who's cute?" She repeated.

"Mr.Zammit the Mathematics teacher." Explained Raouia.

"I must say he's hot not cute. What do you think Veronica?"

I got speechless by Monica's question. I wish I could tell them what happened this weekend. I wish to answers her he's not only hot but romantic too.

"Yes, I like him. He has a good sense of fashion and a cute face." I answered.

"So, what did you do this weekend?" Martha asked.

Everyone said wait they did and they talk about Saturday. I stayed quiet.

"Veronica are you okay?" Raouia asked me.

"Yes, I'm a bit tired."

"What did you do during the weekend to be this tired?" Vanessa ask with curiosity.

"With Sandra as usual."

"And what was the think you had with Sandra on Saturday?" Amanda asked.

Too much questions on the weekend and I'm scared that I will break out something.

"She had a date and her date got his friend and she wanted me to go with her."

"Uh la la! Double date." Mandy teased.

"Not exactly."

"So, who's this lucky guy that Sandra accepted to meet?" Rebecca continued.

Thank God the school bell rang and we went single file near our form teacher. After the assembly we went to our class the form teacher did the attendance and left.

After 5 minutes Chris, I mean Mr.Zammit showed up. I sat at the back of the class maybe he doesn't see me.

"Good morning class. Hope you had a good weekend." He started.

I was already think about that pop quiz.

"I had a really good weekend Sir. What about you?" Mona asked to impress.

"I had the best weekend ever I can say." He answer with a smile.

How sweet he had the best weekend ever, me too my love. Okay I need to stop talking to self and concentrate more cause he's about to do the attendance. My heart is beating fast, the butterflies in my stomach is killing more.

He started calling out the name than he called..

"Cefai Veronica" I could feel he was already surprise and then..

"Present Sir." I blushed.

He stared at me like he couldn't believe his eyes. From his face expression I could see he was really surprised.