4 Years Later

Me and Ryan are planning our Wedding. Now it's been 5 years since we first met. He proposed last year in a romantic seen while we were on a holiday with Veronica and Chris in Santorini.

He wait for the sunset while we were at the top of Santorini. There was an amazing view, you can see the calm beautiful sea, the street lighted up with a warm light. Then he got down on his knees and asked me to be his future Mrs.Caruana. I was speechless with happiness.

"Yes of course I marry you." I said in happy tears while hugged him and kissed him deeply.

"Love you baby girl."

"Me too." 

We kissed again.

Veronica and Chris were happy for us and excited to plan the wedding with us.

The only thing Veronica didn't know that we were planning Chris's proposal for her during our wedding.

"I hope she says yes in front of all those people." Chris said in a worrying voice.

"She will definitely do." I encouraged him.

"I hope so."

"I know so."

The big day is finally here. I'm full of excitement.

"Can't believe my baby girl is getting married." My mother said in tears.

"She's going to be an amazing wife." Veronica continued.

 The door bell stopped the conversation.

"I will go an open the door." Veronica offered.

"Good Morning is Ms.Sandra here please?" The man with a big fat teddy bear asked.

"Yes." Veronica turned inside and called me.

"Good Morning. Can you please sign this?"

"Yes, of course."

In the meantime he came the teddy bear to Veronica to hold it for me and he grabbed a big bunch of red roses from the car.

"Thank you." I told him.

In the roses there was a note.

'Can't wait to see you and to been forever as from now on I will call you my wife. Love you baby girl xx See you soon Mrs.Caruana to be.'

"He's so sweet!" I told Veronica.

I texted him.

'My Love you're so sweet. I love you millions and can't wait to see you and to call you my hubby xx'

After a while he texted back.

'Hope you liked it my love xx'

'I definitely did xx'

As we came for our I do's my heart was beating faster than the ticking of a clock. As I looked in his eyes all I could say was : "I do for a million times I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

The clapping of our family and friends made that moment so special. We enjoyed the reception. Then the DJ called everyone to gather around to open the dance floor. We danced 'Perfect by Ed Sheeran. After some dancing DJ called out for all the ladies to gather around. It's plan time!

 He played 'Single Ladies by Beyonce.' But then it turned into 'Marry Me by Bruno Mars.' As I turned around and when with the flowers in front of Veronica and I turned her around and saw Chris on his knees. She was speechless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veronica POV

As Sandra turned me around I felt like I was in a dream but I couldn't thing of anything else except I do!

We celebrated that day. I can't wait to be Mrs.Zammit.

"How did I not noticed what you were planning?!" I told them the next day.

"Then it would have been a surprise." Chris responded.

"I love you so much." 

We kissed deeply.

"After our honeymoon we start planning yours." Sandra planned.

"It will be another amazing time together." Ryan continued.

And that's what we did.

*2 Years later..*

On my wedding day, me and Sandra planned a surprise for Ryan.

Chris also sent me a teddy bear and a bunch of rose. Ryan surly knows how to coach. 

For our first dance we danced 'I love you by Celine Dion.'

After the bouquet throw which was caught by Mandy, it's was time for Ryan's surprise.

I went near the DJ and grabbed the microphone.

"Hello, everyone that for coming to celebrate this special day with us. Now where's Ryan?" 

Sandra was already next to me.

He came near us.

"Ryan, I know it's not your birthday yet but I have this present for you." Sandra told him.

He unwrapped the box and when he opened the box he started to yell : "I'm going to be a father!"

He hugged Sandra and kissed her. He was so happy that nothing else mattered.