Boiling Water

Luke and Sammy were spending their day at the mall. Luke had wanted to get some new supplies for a magic trick that he wanted to learn, and Sammy decided to tag along so she could get out of the house. She was sitting on a bench next to a fountain in the middle of the mall as Luke was inside some store called Magic Mountain. A little boy, who looked around 5 or 6, walked up to the fountain with a look of excitement on his face. He had something in his hands, rubbing his palm around it as he closed his eyes tightly and mumbled something. He then threw the coin into the fountain and ran back to his mom. 

"Do you think my wish will come true, Mommy?" the little boy asked the pale woman. 

"Let's hope so!" his mom said smiling.

Sammy turned around while staying seated on the bench and looked into the fountain. She was amazed by all the shiny coins sitting at the bottom. Suddenly, desperation kicked in and a little voice in her head told her to go for it. She got into the fountain and began picking up the coins, one by one. People everywhere gave her strange looks but she ignored it. They didn't know how it felt. They didn't know what it was like for your boyfriend to give up on all of his success to become a magician. 

Suddenly Sammy felt strong arms grabbing at her. "Luke?" she asked, a bit frightened.

"You're crushing all those dreams and wishes that kids have made!  How could you!" he yelled. 

"We're desperate, Luke!" she said as he began drowning her. She used one of her newest karate moves to get his body off of her, and then had an idea.

Most people who practice karate had coloured belts that they wore, with the colour showing how good they were. Sammy was different. Sammy had a sauce belt. 

Sammy grabbed the hot sauce out of her belt and shot it into Luke's eyes. He was done for. "Goodbye, Luke. I'll take care of Frederick." 

"Sammy!" she heard a voice yell. She turned around and saw two familiar faces in the distance. Ashton and Michael. They ran towards her and saw Luke's body lying in the fountain.

"What did you do!" Ashton shrieked. They tried to tackle Sammy, but Sammy had something that was stronger than both of them combined. She had... sauces.

Sammy whipped out her teriyaki sauce to use on Ashton and her special barbecue sauce to use on Michael. This was the end. The last evidence of 5 Seconds of Sauce.

Once the three boys were done for, Sammy felt a hand on her shoulder. 

"What happened, Sammy?" Calum asked, frightened.

"Luke tried to drown me, Calum! He tried to kill me! It was all self defense," Sammy let out.

"Tried is an understatement," the familiar voice said from the fountain. Luke reached out and grabbed her, drowning both him and Sammy. 

Sammy looked up at Calum at he spoke, "How are you drowning right now, mate? Just drink the fucking water."

"How could you Calum? I thought you were my friend," Sammy spoke her last words.

She then pulled out the last sauce in her belt; Soy Sauce. She did her work on the last living member of 5 Seconds of Sauce and then took her last breath.

"You always knew I was a saucy one."