Born to Die

"Mitchell, I don't know about this," I said honestly.

"Vanessa, we don't have to do it if you don't want to," he said to me.

"No, it's just...I've never... experienced pleasure before..." I said shyly.

I couldn't look at him; I didn't want to see his reaction to that.

"Vanessa," he said softly.

I stepped out of the car and leaned on the side of it. I breathed in and out. I heard Mitchell's car door open and close. He came around to my side and stood in front of me.

Hands we suddenly on my face, lifting it. His deep blue eyes pierced mine.

"I can show you. But only if you want me to," he whispered to me.

I closed my eyes. Oh gosh, do I want this? Of course I'd love it if Mitchell was the one to teach me what that is. But am I ready? One part of me is screaming out Yes! And the other part is saying to wait a little.

Oh Lord, what do I do?

I've never got to choose what I wanted to do.

Should I do it? Should I wait? Oh gosh..

I finally made my decision after about five minutes. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes.

My face was being cupped by Mitchell's big hands. His thumb was making patterns on my cheek. I shivered and leaned into his hands.

"Mitchell, I-"

"Uh, guys," Kelsey was on the porch, "Sorry to interrupt, but we have a bit of a situation going on."

Mitchell and I exchanged a look and quickly went inside.

I heard yelling and growling from the basement. Mitchell went down first and then myself.

I saw two huge wolves in front of each other. One was obviously Rafael and the other looked familiar.

It was one of the wolves that attacked me at the picnic

"What going on?!" Mitchell said in a booming voice.

I flinched at his loud voice. Kelsey came behind me and put her arm around my shoulders.

I saw one of the wolves transform back into a human. All the fur turned into skin and I heard limbs cracking. I flinched again at the awful sound. Rafael then stood in front of Mitchell, naked.

"Mitchell, the clone got out of the cage. I had to stop him from escaping the house," Rafael said out of breath.

"You did good, Rafael," Mitchell said to him.

The clone was still in his wolf form, snarling and growling. He looked like he was about to attack one of the guys. I began to get scared.

"It'll be okay," Kelsey reassured me. Rafael came over to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

I smiled politely but then focused back at the guys.

Mitchell was towering over the wolf. It was snapping it's teeth at him. I just wonder why he's not attacking Mitchell, like I thought he would.

I heard a growl then come from Mitchell and in one blink he turned into his wolf form. His wolf was much bigger than the rogue's.

"Vanessa, I think you and Kelsey need to leave," Rafael told us.

I was about to protest when Kelsey stopped me. "He's right, Ness, we could get hurt."

I looked back at Mitchell and he nodded. I sighed but went back to the living room.