The Family Dinner.!

So it is 3' O clock in the afternoon and August decided to push the family dinner up early for some reason so it's not really dinner anymore lol but anyways so we are getting dressed and I'm having a little trouble with my clothes because of my leg but Paris is helping me a lot. I was gone wear heels but I forgot I have on a stupid Cast so I put on my Black flats that look like Paris flats. I curled my hair then put Paris hair with the backdown and A bun at the top. We decided to all match with the same colors and Paris and I matched clothes. ( Outfits in the media ) " Girls hurry up we don't want to be late " August yelled upstairs. Paris and I finished the finishing touches on our makeup and we went downstairs. Well, she helped me. As we were walking down August was at the bottom looking us in amaze. 

 " What " Paris and I said when we got to August. " My girls look beautiful as always, " August said smiling grabbing our hands. " Ummm we know " Paris and I said flipping our hair laughing. " Wow, cocky much " August said. We got in the car and drove to the restaurant. We sat down and ate and everybody was eating and talking. " Imogen you're crazy girl, " I said. " You already know girl your brother be thinking I'm playing with him and I'm really not, " Imogen said.

 " Fight me right now what's up, " Domo said. " Domo I don't think you want to do that for real. They going to jump you. Its a girls thing one fight we all fight " August mom said laughing. " Alright, and Ima jump in, " August said laughing. " And we all gone fight you, " August mom said. " Who all gone jump in, " Domo said. So Imogen, Me, Paris, August Mom, And August Nieces raised our hands. " Really Y'all gone sell me out like that " August said to his nieces. " Sorry Uncle August and Uncle Domo but nobody messes with our Ti Ti's " Amaiya said. 

( August Niece's names are Amaiya, KayKay, and Chay. ) " Sell Out's " August and Domo said Laughing. We all stuck out our tongues. After dinner, August drove me to my parent's grave site. It was getting dark so we have to hurry up. I looked at their graves and smiled. I'm finally at peace with the fact that they're gone. I miss them dearly but I'm glad they're in a better place. I turned around to August and saw him on one knee and our family standing there smiling. " August what are you doing, " I asked confused. " Baby I love you with all my heart. 

I know you wanted your parents to be here and see you get proposed to so I figured what a better place to propose to you at. Skyller Hazel Harris will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me " August said pulling out a beautiful ring. I started crying so hard. I shook my head yes. August put the ring on my finger and got up and kissed me with so much passion. While August was kissing me everyone came over and hugged us. I can't believe he proposed. Here's to a wonderful life together I can't wait to be his wife. Mrs. Alsina. 

Everybody went home and August and I let Paris go home with Momma Shelia. " August come on stop, " I said laughing cause August was tickling me. August kissed me and I kissed back. August got on top of me and started kissing my neck. Y'all know what happened necked. " I Love You Mrs. Alsina " August said out of breath kissing me. " I Love You More " I said Laying my head on his chest. I slowly fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

( I didn't feel like doing that freaky part but bye guys love Y'all )