Honey-Moon.!

August and I are on our way to the beach house that Domo and his mom rented for our honeymoon. When we pulled up it was absolutely beautiful. It was a all glass house and from the outside it looked marvelous. We went inside and it looked even better. August brought in our suitcases while I looked around. I don't know why this house is so creepy to me. I guess it because it's see through but I like it. I've never expected to be this happy in my life I'm so fully excited for the future. For a future with August and for a future with my family. August and I enjoyed the day chilling with each other. We walked around. Went to the beach and went to get food. " I love you Mrs. Alsina " August yelled from downstairs. I stayed quiet. We are playing hide and seek. I'm hiding in our room on top of the shelf. 

 He'll never find me. I heard him come into the room and cut on the light. I hid behind the towels. " I know you're in here I looked everywhere in this house you have to be in here " August said. I laughed quietly covering my mouth. Come out come out where ever you are Mrs. Alsina " August sad chuckling. He opened the closet door and began to look around right under me. I was trying so hard not to laugh. Then he looked right at me but didn't see me. He turned around and stood where he was examining the room in disbelief I moved the towels and everything else that was covering me and jumped on his back. 

 August yelled really loud jumping. " Couldn't find me huh " I said kissing his cheek. " Girl don't do that shit I almost beat your ass " August said grabbing my legs and throwing me on the bed. " Ouch " I said cause he threw me hard. " Yeah, that's how my heart feels, " August said laughing hugging me. I punched him in his chest cause I didn't find shit funny that hurt. " Yo man that hurt wtf. I should beat your ass shorty " August yelled in my face. " Do it shorty cause real talk I'm not the one " I said getting in his face. We started fighting. I punched him in his chest again and he started to try to push me off the bed. 

We are play fighting and I'm winning. I guess cause he doesn't want to hurt me. Then he pushed me off the bed and I started to fake cry. August came and hugged me and started to say sorry. I punched him then ran out the room. August chased me all the way around the house. I locked myself in the bathroom and took off my clothes. I got in the shower and washed up. I have been meaning to take a shower anyway so this just makes it better. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I screamed. I turned around and saw August. " How'd you get in here " I said covering up. " I have a key to every room in this house sweetheart, " August said laughing. 

" Get out " I said laughing still covering. " Umm no we about to take a shower. But anyways why you covering up I saw your body before baby girl " August said moving my hands kissing my neck. " August stop " I moaned. August picked me up pushed me against the wall and slide inside me kissing me. " Shit " August and I said in unison. August sped up his pace while I was digging my nails in his back. (30 Minutes Later.!) " Omg August I'm about to cum don't stop don't stop " I yelled breathing heavy. " Shit me to " August said digging his nails into my thighs. We both came at the same time and August and washed up and went to lay down. I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

( 4 Days Later.! )

So today is our last day here and August and I are packing cause we had fun but we miss our family.  They been calling up but we don't get good service to be calling them back so we texted them and told them we will be home in a couple of hours. We drove home and when we got there everybody it was 7 O'Clock at night.  We walked in and saw Imogen and August mom talking.  " Hey Y'all, " I said setting down our bags.  August sat down his.  " Hey " Mama Shelia and Imogen said standing up.  Something seemed wrong.  " What's wrong " August said. 

" Sit down Y'all please, " Imogen said.  " No what happened " August said completely pissed.  " August baby please just listen to us " Mama Shelia said.  "  August baby calm down " I said grabbing him.  " Listen, Y'all I don't exactly know how to say this " Imogen said with tears in her eyes. " Imogen what's going on just tell me " I said scared now.  " Baby Dominique died 3 days ago " Mama Shelia said.  I stood there with a blank face.  " Naw fuck that man you have to be fucking kidding me man no " August yelled.  " August please baby He got shot 5 times in the chest and once in the face " Mama Shelia said grabbing a hold of August.  Imogen was crying.  Mama Shelia was crying and so was August.  "  Skyller " August said.  

" Where's Paris " I said.  " Skyller are you okay " Imogen said.  " Where is Paris " I asked again ignoring the question.  " She's upstairs " Mama Shelia said.  I went upstairs and went to see Paris.  She was sitting in the middle of the room looking completely lost.  " Paris " I said walking into the room.  " Mommy " Paris said getting up and hugging me.  We sat on her bed.  " Mommy is Uncle Dominique in heaven " Paris asked.  " Yes baby girl " I said with no emotions.  " Oh " Paris said crying.  I hugged her till she fell asleep.  Then I went into August and I's room and went to lay down.  August came into the room and looked at me.  " Baby " August said.  " I don't want to talk about it August " I said.  " Baby please I know it hurts " August said hugging me.  I pushed him off.  " Really August you know.  I lost my Mother, My father,  and now the only family I ever really had left my fucking brother.  I have no one now.  He's the last family I had in this world and you know how I feel " I yelled.  

" Man he was like a fucking brother to me to.  You forget I lost my brother too.  The way you're feeling now is how I felt when Melvin died and now I'm feeling that grief again because that's how close me and Dom were man.  Don't push me away and you know what hiding your emotions about the situation will only make it worst Skyller " August yelling.  " I don't need to be lectured on how to deal with fucking grief Alsina you forget I dealt with it.  and now in less than a fucking day I will be burying my big brother who might as well have been a second father to " I yelled about to walk out the room. 

August grabbed me and pulled me back to him hard.  " Here's the thing you have a family now that's trying to be there for you.  I will support you through it all but you pushing me away wont change shit.  Do you know how bad I want to find the mother fuckers who did it and kill them in cold blood.  But knowing that I have this family I'm not doing it.  I know the bond I had with him could never compare to your bond with him but just like you're hurting I am too.  So is Imogen and our daughter and my mom.  He was loved Skyller don't forget that " August said walking out.  I laid there quiet.  I ended up falling asleep.  Tomorrow I help them finish off the final funeral plans.  I can't believe he's gone.  

(The Funeral)

So we just came from the funeral and we are on our way to the cemetery

So we just came from the funeral and we are on our way to the cemetery.  My brother had a closed casket because he got shot in the face and they couldn't fix it so we said closed casket.  Man, this is so hard.  The only family I had left is now in a box.  Why is this happening to me?  I haven't cried yet and I'm not going to.  While I'm watching him getting lowered into the ground everybody is crying and crying hard.  Imogen had to get walked away but Mama Shelia.  August is hugging Paris.  My aunties and Uncles are looking at me like I'm crazy.  I guess cause I'm not crying but I don't care tbh.  After that, all of us went home.  I didn't want to watch them put that dirt on his grave.  I can't do it.  August drove home and I went straight to sleep.  " Rest In Peace My Brother.  I Will Love And Miss You Forever " I said letting a single tear fall before going to sleep.

( Well that is a wrap for this book.  I'm deciding whether or not I want to do a sequel to this book but if I do it will be a couple of years later like after everybody settles down and stuff like that just cause I feel like I can do more with the drama aspect I wanted for this book anyways I really hope y'all liked it..  I truly enjoyed writing it and It's kinda hard for me to end it just like this but bye Y'all.  I will let y'all know if I decide to make a sequel to it. )