golfito costa rica

edited 12-26-26

LILLYS POV
JAN 11

The next morning, I woke up in a good mood. We get to explore Costa Rica! This has always been a goal of mine. It's so pretty.

I do the minimum to get ready and then go to the main deck. Thankfully, the other girls got here without needing me.

"Hey Lilly," A voice says.
"Hi....Oh, um Hey Dave!" I say turning around.
"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to explore with me today?" He proposed.
"Sur-"
"Actually," Brielle butts in, "Our team's gonna do a little bonding. Sorry!"

"I'm sure I can miss out on a little?" I ask.
"Seriously, Lilly's a great team player." Dave also defends.
"Fine. Have fun, Lilly." Brielle gives in.

"Thanks for that." I blush a little.
"Anytime."

A FEW HOURS LATER

ASYPNS POV

After spending half the day three wheeling with Katherine and James, I decided I needed a change.

"Hi, I don't know if we've meet, I'm Aspyn."

"Hey! I'm Zoe."

"Watcha doing?" I ask.

"Oh, just trying to sort some things out as vp."

"Is it hard?" I make a silly face.

"Yeah, but I hope it's worth it."

"Well, do you need help?" I ask.

"Why not." Zoe sighs.

We talked about a lot of stuff and just adventured.

Zoe confided that, similar to Tori, she was forced into vp.

"I'm not ungrateful, just everyone keep referring me and I just wanted a smaller job, but hey. I could be vice president of the United States one day!" She says.

"Isn't it crazy." I say.
"TOTALLY"
"They're really trusting us to run a county one day?"
"So I've heard." Zoe said laughing.
We ended of laughing almost the rest of the day.

KATHERINES POV

James and I decided to gently glide away from the group.

We both just needed to get away.

Things have been going really well, actually. We're with each other whenever we can. Our mutual love of music really clicked us. He told me about his covers on YouTube and I shared my dreams to sing. We also found we both have overprotective moms.

James and I have decided not to tell anyone we're dating though. It's just easier for now.

I found a cave and we spent the next hour just talking and making out.

"They're gonna look for us" I remark.
"I don't want to leave" James wispers.
"Me neither."
"Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be Tori." James says.
"Yeah maybe" I laugh.

Tori's the only one of my friends who knows about my relationship. She only knows because she has a thing with James' best friend.

Just as James predicted, Tori came around the wall.

"Sup, loverbirds"
"Hey" I respond.
"Yeah, y'all need to get back like right now."
"Thanks" James says.
"I'll take any excuse to get away from my vp work," Tori sighs. "C'mon I need Kat especially."

TORIS POV

Vice president is a heck of a lot of work.
Not as much as President, but still. And not to mention, Brielle doesn't exactly make it easier.

"OK TEAM MEEETING LETS GO EVERYONE" Brielle yells.

"First order of business, always double check anything you say, before you say it. We don't need to sound inconsistent."

Brielle rambled on about some more stuff and thankfully, the meeting was over soon.

"Um, Tori can I talk to you."

"Sure. What can I do for you, Brielle?" I say.

"Yeah, here's the thing. Your boyfriend's hot. And nice. And smart. Girls don't come across that combo very often do ya?"

"No?"

"Exactly! That's why you need to break up."

"What? Why?"

"You heard me! Grayson would just look so much better with me, a president."

"Um, thanks but Grayson and I are happy right now. We're good. Bye Bri."

I just can't believe her nerve sometimes.
This gonna be a long run.

hopefully this was better?
^^its not im dumb