Vik #1

Okay so this is my first chapter and story I'm on my phone so sorry if i have spelling errors

Okay so this is my first chapter and story I'm on my phone so sorry if i have spelling errors. I might suck too. Hope you like on with the story.
(Nobody's POV)
*ring ring* Your phone rang, so you pick up without looking at who's calling "Hello" you say tired. "Oh sorry if i woke you up" you hear realising Vik called you. "Oh no its okay" you say while jumping out of bed. "So are you still coming to help us film we're doing the patience test on Simon" When you heard what he had said you had been snapped back to reality. "Yeah I'm still coming I'm about to get ready" you say hanging up while thinking Vik sounds so adorable. Yes I'm crushing on Vik.
You got ready in a nice outfit (media above)

*Skip time to the sidemen house*

While Simon and Josh were setting up the camera, lights and chair my 2nd best friend of all the sidemen JJ tells me "You know you and Vik make such a cute couple right" I blush and say "Well it probably won't happen JJ keep dreaming" then Vik pulled him over to talk.
So being you you decided to be nosie and you heard "JJ what did she say" you were thinking he set this up didn't he. "Well she blushed and said well that wont happen keep dreaming or something like that. Then Vik talked "JJ I wanna ask her out but what if she says no" JJ responds with "Well just go for it mate that what i did with Seana and she said yes don't be nervous you got this" You realising their about to walk out you run and sit on the couch and after you sat down Vik flashed you a smile and Simon was ready to film the video.

*Skip time to after the video (ik I'm lazy sorry)

Vik pulls you over to talk and says "okay there is something I want to tell you (Y/N) I loved you since the first time I've seen you and I never told you because i thought you would reject me so if you reject my feelings can we stay frie-" you cut him off by kissing him passionately he was shocked at first but then he kisses back then you say "Does that give an answer" He replys by saying "I've been waiting so long to do that" Then you say "I have too" and out of nowhere he says (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend" then you excitedly say "Yes I will be your girlfriend Mr.Vikram Barn" and after you both end up kissing each other passionately.
(My first chapter of my first book that probably sucked, but I hope it was at least worth you time reading. Love yall people. PEACE✌)