JJ #1

(Yes IK i suck at this and i was listening to this song in the making of this chapter so this is what the chapter is based off of)

(Y/N POV)
I was on the couch playing fifa with Simon while about 2 minutes throughout the game we hear screaming upstairs and we decided to listen to what the people were saying.

"Bitch you lied to me talking bout you loved me from the start,
Bitch you lied to me talking bout you'll never break my heart,
Bitch you lied to me talking bout that we was just in love,
Baby girl it wasn't love guess my love wasn't enough" JJ sang

"Simon" I said "Yeah" Simon said back to you "Do you think JJ and that slut Samariyah is breaking up" (Sorry if thats your name)

"Hopefully nobody wants that rude ass thot here" he replies and i smirk at what he says. Then we hear something very interesting.

"You know what JJ I'm breaking up with you I'll just get back with Jake!!" Samariyah snaps back at JJ.

Simon then gets up and says "You know I always wanted you and JJ together. Do you like him?"

You hesitated but gave in and said "Yeah I like JJ but when he got with Samariyah I kept saying (Y/N) he does not want you"

You then see Simon's face with shock but then he said "you know JJ had told me he liked you ever since you walked through the door but he got with Samariyah to make you jealous but he had fallen for her."

Hearing the door slam and JJ sobbing upstairs I decide to walk to his door. You say 'I'll be right back' to Simon and start walking upstairs. You knock and when the door opens you see a broken JJ.

You walk in his room and JJ starts to say "(Y/N) I loved you since day one but i was to afraid to admit it so i went out with Samariyah to make you jealous but I'm guessing it did not work. I'm saying this now because I'm just done and if you don't feel the same way can we please stay friends"

With a look of shock on my face i think of what Simon said. Then I begin "JJ I felt and still feel the same thing but when you went out with Samariyah it broke my heart and I thought , He doesn't love me so I just quit trying."

Then we both started leaning in and I felt his breath on my lips and his lips came on mines. Feeling fireworks in my stomach i kiss back passionately.

We pulled back for air then JJ says "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"

You then answer "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend"

(This might just be corny but I am putting out some preferences today also so yeah. Hope you liked it and as always PEACE✌)