Tobi (Requested) #1

This is for Serena so i hope you like it💝

(Serena Pov)
"Serena!!" Tobi yells out "I'll be back at about 9:00 PM I'm gonna hang out with the guys!" "OKAY" I shout then look at my phone to see it is 4:00 PM. Then I hear the door close meaning he left.

You call Caspar. "Hello" he picks up "Yeah Caspar I have to ask you a question" I say while running my hand through my long brown locks.

"Go ahead Serena" he says worried.

"Tobi has been gone for hours every day saying he is hanging out with the guys and I think he is cheating on me." tears are brimming my eyes now.

"Well, I went to the guys house yesterday and they were doing videos and bonding" He says brightly.

"Yeah thanks Caspar, for the info talk to you later, bye" I say and hang up.

(at 9:00)

My phone vibrates and its a text from Tobi he tells you to come to red lobster dressed fancy and a bit casual, So I freshen up and dress in a black and pink dress and black heeled shoes with a black handbag with some accessories and curled my brown hair showing off a bit of my olive skin.

(after taking a cab to red lobster)

I walk in and seen Tobi we stayed there for a bit while he was staring into my brown eyes. He asks for a table for 2 and we sit down and ordered our food. We decided to get wood burned tacos and some pepsi to drink.

We are sitting down then Tobi says "Babe, I'm so sorry for not spending any time with you for the past couple of weeks. I hope i can be forgiven"

I respond saying "I was never mad about it I was just worried, but I understood you needed to do work with the guys. No need for sorry"

"I'm glad you said that Serena he says while staring in your brown eyes.

Our food arrives we eat then ten minutes later we got a cake with sparklers and Tobi tells me to stand up so I do he holds my hand and says "Serena you are my everything when you came into my life you saved me, I needed you.

He kneels down on one knee and says "Will you marry me"

"YES, I would love to marry you"

He slips the ring in your finger, stands up then you both lean in and kiss each other passionately.

"I love you Serena"

"I love you too Tobi"

This was for Serena and I hope you liked it. I might be a bit busy Friday so if I can't write Friday I will write Saturday. And last bet not least I luv yall and ✌ PEACE ✌