Chapter 4 ( Awkward Camping Trip part 1)

FYI I found Image on Tumblr

Blanche POV

I think we should all go camping together, get some fresh air and stuff. Like I mean we haven't done this together as friends not as rivals just friends you know.

As we all pack our things and start to head off and as time pass by we stopped at a grassy land and set up our tents  and watched the sunset together.

Spark POV

*Flashback* 

Ugh the letter is still missing what should I do? Now we have a camping trip tomorrow. What if Blanche has it? Oh well I'll just start packing then.  As I load my things in my backpack.

I saw this envelope that was slipped in the middle pocket. What the... could this be the letter that I lost yesterday? I checked if anybody opened it. Wait is it the same letter or what. I better check if it's the same one.

Phew. It was the same letter. I had it all along. What an idiot am, Since the camping trip is tomorrow, I will give it to her, secretly. Only me and her together alone.

Great, plan failed 

I hate you Candela

She was already with Blanche and being all flirty and stuff. My blood starts to boil until Blanche waved at me and told me to join them. I just LOVE being the third wheel.

Time was passing by and Blanche starts to doze off and her head rested on my shoulder.

My cheeks just turned bright red until Candela ruined be moment.

She slightly tapped on her shoulder and woke her up. Why

Me and Candela were walking beside Blanche like two bodyguards 

"You know I can go back myself" Blanche said 

"Alright then, goodnight"

We all went to our tents and went to sleep.

Blanche POV 

It was In the middle of the night and I was asleep and I heard a pat on my tent. I turned my flashlight on and I thought It was some pokemon. Nah, forget about the pokemon. It was Spark. I guess it was better than pokemon, What is he up to in the middle of the night. I zipped open the flap of my tent and see what he wants in the middle of the night where there are no Pidgeys around and not even a single Zubat.

"Blanche, I can't sleep and I'm lonely. Can I stay with you for the rest of the night?" He asked

"Is that It?  

I didn't want to leave him scared or anything, normally I tell him to go back to his tent. This time I feel like I wanted him to stay with me for some reason.

"Come in if you want, I don't mind" I said 

Well that was lame 

Spark POV 

My cheeks were blushing so hard that I can't stop and I made up that stupid excuse just to stay by her side.

I climbed into her tent since all of our tents can fit 2 people. 

My heart skipped a beat each second when I'm with her. I...can't tell how much I love her.

Blanche POV 

Spark laid beside me, then grabbed my arm and hugged it like it was his Pikachu plush toy. I don't know if he's asleep but I bet my arm is. 

Then...

He starts sleep talking (talking when you're asleep)  and he said this; 

"Blanche...Don't leave me"

"I love You" 

"I love you too" I whispered back.

( there was no 'you know what' involved )

Ok, here's Part 1 of Chapter 4 there will be a Part 2 soon. so get yourself comfy and we'll see what happens next.

Bye!

Crystal Vampire ;)