Chapter 8 (Ending)

Candela POV

"Hey I heard that you and Spark are a thing?" Just to make things clear and all a send all this gossip to Professor Willow.

"Yes and we will never leave you alone! We are all friends remember?" Thats what she said.
"Did you hear that?" I asked "It kinda sound like your Articuno and Spark's Zapdos doing that thing" I added

"Shheet." Blanche exclimed.

All I had was a question mark on my face. I had no freaking idea what is going on. Oh well. I saw Blanche sprinted as fast as she could. For what?
Blanche PoV
I need Spark right now ASAP where is he when I need him?!
"Blanche! Our legendary birds are doing that thing up on that tree right there" Spark spotted
"I guess that they in their own relationship together
I added.
"I'll take a closer look at those love birds" when spark was about to climb up the tree... "Spark! Don't! I warned him before it was too late. "Why?....Oh right, we will have our own romantic date with a a perfect kiss and..." He said while giving me that daydream reaction. "That is not what I meant but I'll go with it" I shrugged.
~2 hours later ~
We sorta forgot how the birds were doing since we were having so much fun with Pokemon and Spark had to kiss me at the end of every date.
" Do you think they're okay? He questioned, "we better take a closer look" I said
Spark PoV
Awww they were the cutest things ever and we accidentally woke them up.they were really happy to see both of us. Why am I talking like how Blanche does?! It's kinda cute.
---------------------
Blanche PoV
All this time we've need together I suddenly feel that Spark the one and only one for me no one else. Finally someone who finally understands. I love him like no other.
Candela PoV
Blanche was right, I was more happier than before, we are all happy catching Pokemon. They say that we are all rivals, but to be honest, we are all friends no matter what happens.
Spark PoV
As me and my 'Baby Blanche' played with our legendaries. I admit that I finally found my true love.

That's it for 'There's a Spark in my heart' thank you all for reading. At first I didn't know what I was doing so sorry if it was bad but I've started another Blanche X Spark fanfic so if you enjoyed this fanfic please leave a comment or a vote thanks .
Crystal Vampire