Chapter 5 (Close...but no kiss)

Blanche PoV
"Candela please don't hurt him hit me instead" I begged Candela as it is my life. 

"Fine. As long as you answer my question"
Candela said 

"Ok fine what is it that you want to ask me?" 

"Do you have feelings for Spark?" She asked me in a very straight face. 

My hands were shaking for no reason, I was sweating like crazy like it's raining or something.
Look, I don't want to destroy any friendships but I had to tell her the truth instead being a big fat liar. I know I like Spark...I mean I love Spark! I absolutely love him. His eyes, his hair, Oh so dreamy.

" I do have feelings for Spark and It will be forever and ever"

Candela POV

My heart suddenly dropped. Did she say that she likes Spark?! What?! My heart is shattered like broken glass, A lot of things has hurt me before, like I want to kill myself. But the girl that I first laid my eyes on. likes my best friend, Spark. All the memories we shared together since we first met. I have no choice, I just have to accept the truth then probably do what I'll never ever do. Is to hide and cry myself to sleep.

I walked away and just left her standing there. I need some time to be alone. 

*I'm gonna cry because of this ;-;*

Blanche PoV

Did I say something I shouldn't say, Do something I shouldn't do? Are we still friends at least friends. 

I sat down behind a tree thinking of what I just done. Then I saw a shadow of someone who I wanted to see. It was Spark.  *DUH*

Spark just stared at me like he hasn't seen me in 10 years and hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe.  

"I just miss you and I just wanted to hug someone especially you"

Spark said romantically while brushing my hair with his hands. 

His face was getting closer and closer until our noses were touching and right before we kiss... a sudden sneeze just came by and I literally pushed him away from me and started sneezing like I had a really bad allergy. What move was that?! We were less than an inch away having our first kiss and the sneeze thing ruined everything. Well good thing Spark was having a 'better' day than yesterday. Or everyone will be mad at me and we will be having stupid arguments.

Spark was totally cool with it whatsoever and handed me a few tissues. I'll just have to wait for the moment where we have our first ever passionate kiss.

Spark POV

Ugh so close in kissing, not on the cheek or anything on the lips so close then a sneeze just blocked us just so disappointed. So close but no kiss. Why just why. I guess we're not ready yet.

Two hours later 

Candela POV

'You had everything that I wanted, so much for my happy ending'

'I thought I was the only one '

* thats part of the Pov * 

Later on the person who I didn't want to see came in my personal space. Yup it was that Instinct leader.

" What do you want?!" "You got the girl now what do you want?!" I shouted with rage.

"Dude, calm your face down" He said " We are not together... yet". He smirked.

What is his problem? Does he want to fight or something? If so bring it on. I'm not scared of him. I'm Candela. Team leader of Valor and I got the power to fight. 

"She loves me, and she will alway do. So no need to fight." Spark said 

What?! How does he know that Blanche likes him? I'm pretty sure she didn't tell him. Or did he confess his feelings. 

*Awkward Silence*

" You know, how she told me that she loves me?" Spark asked me  "How?" I replied. " You see on the first night I actually spent the night with her, I faked the fact that I was sleep talking and said I loved her. She said she love me back. But no you know what". He explained.

So he did spend the night with her that night. I hate you Spark. Then he walked away, probably gonna have a passionate kiss or something. 

I went back to my tent and just sat there...dying inside. With a broken heart.

Blanche POV

Where is Candela? I haven't seen her since this morning? I hope she's okay, but what I really hope is that we are still friends. Thinking are we still friends? It's getting dark.I heard someone crying. Is that Candela? She never cries, no matter what happens. 

"Candela, I know you're there. Will you please come out?" I asked 

She ignored me, I guess she needs some time to digest  of what I said earlier. 

Spark POV

"Hey, Blanche! We're gonna go star gazing right?" I asked her. "Unless Candela is joining us" she said. 

"What about just me and you, just me and you you know?"

"I guess Candela Isn't in a good mood today, so I guess it's okay" 

Yes! A date well sort of. Just me and Blanche all alone together, star gazing, probably watching sunset If we're early. Its going to be so romantic...That's the time we kiss! Or a peck on the cheek will do...

 ~Time skip ~ 

Yes! It's that time where we have the moment of just me and her alone under the stars...together alone. No one else is there but there is still some pokemon around but it's okay, no big deal.

While Blanche wasn't looking...my head wad getting closer and closer to her cheek and finally I kissed her finally Iv'e been waiting for moment to happen. But still no kiss on lips. A kiss on the lips is what I wanted! 

Blanche PoV

Did Spark just kiss me? Wow Iv'e never felt so heart warming in my life! I remember the present was heart warming but this was totally unexpected. I'm just too nervous to do anything I just want to go back and curl in a ball  then blush my way to sleep. 

"It..It's almost midnight and I'm really tired now and we should go back to the campsite now" I stuttered.

Spark PoV

What?! Oh c'mon I just pecked your cheek and now you want to go back?! We still didn't have the moment. This totally isn't going as planned.

"But we didn't have that 'passionate kiss together" I murmured 

So so disappointed. Ugh.

Alright Here's another chapter, Just so 'close..but no kiss' just a tiny bit till spark has that passionate kiss that he wanted all along. Maybe next time he will get it or nah.

See ya next time. Bye!

Crystal Vampire ;D