shopping |¦7¦|part.2

Aria P.O.V (one of my favourite songs^ hope you like it) edited

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I turn around to see Conor he looks at me to intensely I just turn back and say "nothing, better not to talk about it" he just nods

"you know we should go back in" he says I just stay walking in after he says that I don't reply, I go back when I sit down "we should start shopping, do you guys want to come as well" say Lilly looking in the direction of the guys say all murmur a 'yes'.

we all start walking out the first store we go to is forever21 (I don't know much about it because we don't have this store here where I live) I start walking in and I first look around and I turn to see the boys and even Lilly following me.

Lilly and I start going through the racks from the corner of my eye I see the boys looking at the girl's clothes I wonder do they have girlfriends I have to ask Lilly sometime soon I think to myself.

I finally find clothes I see Connor look at my clothes and he smiles weird I thought .

I go to where Lilly is "hey are you done I'm not trying the clothes because I know my size"

"yeah, I'm finished let's go check out and we can go to another store" I shake my head in approval and start making my way towards the checkout.

while the lady is scanning my items I realise I have brought quite a lot of things like 4 pairs of shorts 2 tank tops 3 yoga pants and 3normal cute tops a denim ripped jacket and a flowy white mid-thigh dress 'wow' i thought a lot of money I spent I think to myself , I pay the woman behind the counter and grab the 3 bags and walk outside and wait for Lilly and the boys I see Lilly arguing with Conor and the others watching in amusement I just turn my looking at the people pass by they might think I'm a 'creep'

I just wait and finally Lilly and the guys walk out Lilly looks happy and Conor looks a bit mad

me and Lilly walk ahead of the boys I turn to Lilly and ask her "what were you and Connor arguing about?" she looks at me and grins " the crop tops and the shorts I brought he thinks they are too revealing but I just walked to the checkout and paid" she says and then mutters "so over protective" I left out a soft chuckle at that statement.

We soon see 'Victoria secret' Lilly starts jumping around talking about how rarely she goes there

"Lilly I need to get a couple of things from there "Lilly gets excited.

I turn to the guys and say "are you coming into the store with us?" I hear 'Yeah' s' from them I just let out a smile and head towards there with a very excited Lilly.

Lilly and I walk in Lilly run somewhere in the store whilst I just head on over to the bikinis with the very excited Connor and the smirking boys right on my heal.

I look around and the boys are just looking at the bikinis I just laugh to my inner self .

after a while I have a couple of bikinis and all of sudden Ian calls me and does his signature smirk and says "you know I would love to see you in this "he hold up the most revealing bikini I just laugh

I notice the others laughing too and corner with balled fist I find it weird but just ignore it and still search for more after a while I have about 7 bikinis I have tried on and I like them all.

since Ian showed me that bikini he has been nagging me to buy it and Conor sill looks mad I finally agree into buying it but never plan to wear it and Ian looks like a 'kid gives a truck full of candy' .

I start looking for Lilly and there I find her holding a 'shit' tone of 'bra's' and 'panties' i just shake my head and walk over there "Lilly are you done" she smiles sheepishly "nearly" I give her a simple reply of "I'm going to buy these I'll meet you at the food court right in the corner where Mc Donalds is"

I pay for my things ad I start walking out 'Lucas' calls out "where are you going Aria" which makes a few heads turn our way "I'm going to the food court want to come" he smiles and starts heading over to where I am "sure let's head out before the others" he says I just start following him out.

we have been sitting here for about 20 minutes and Lucas had been saying some of his pick up lines 'are you a parking ticket because you have fine written all over you' as he finishes that pun line I realise that the other are heading over "what are you guys talking about" Lilley ask curiously I just shook my head "he was trying some pun lines with me" "he a charmer" she says "well I'm not falling for him" was my reply.

we talk and eat soon enough we start shopping the boys seem a bit louder than before, soon enough we have a lot of bags after a while 'ring' I hear my phone I see the caller I.D and it Is Ryan I quickly answer it and the others looking at me with curiosity, I just shrug It off and go back to my phone

R= Ryan A=Aria

R='hey' what are you doing?

A='hey' I'm shopping with friends

R=OK I'll Skype you later

A=uh yeah sure about 15-20 minutes I'll call you back.

R=ok talk to you later 'love you'

A=ok talk to you later' love you too'

(end of conversation)

I turn to the others "who was that" Lilly ask "that was my best friend" I say "I'm going to head home you guys can come over if you want"

I start to take my bags from the guys who insisted on holding them.

"I'm going to come over in the weekend, " says Lilly I reply and say" yeah sure we can have a sleepover" she looks excited and nods "bye" they all chorus a"bye" I start heading outside make it To my car and head home.

I walk in and just remember that dad's coming home but I'm too tired to go.

"mom" I Call as I enter the house

"yes" she replies

"I'm tired can I just meet dad when he comes home or I can greet him in the morning," I say "ok" " see you later," she says I go up and change onto my p. Js and talk to Ryan for a while and got to bed Before going to bed I think about how much I've done since I came Before darkness consumes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N hoped you liked this Chapter I will update as much as I can, I am busy with school but will still try to post 2 chapters at least a week please vote🌟the characters we're in the last chapter at the end if you would like to know how they look. (I have tried to edit most of it )
¿^^^^^^^^^§×¶¦|¦¶§×^^^^^^^^^^^¿