Back To School |¦8¦|

° Aria P. O. V (wht she wears) ° edited
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I, woke up to my phone ringing I reach my hand towards the side table and grab it to see that I'm getting a call from Lilly.

L=Lilly A=aria

L=hey

A=why did you ring me this early(i say not even sparing one glance toward the clock)

L=not even a hey or a how are you, and by the way, it's not early it's 10.00am.

A=oh shit I forgot to set my alarm

L=* laugh* I rang to ask you if you're coming to school?

A=yeah I'll be there on 20 met me but the parking lot if you are willing to miss class

L=yeah I'll see you in 20 just be quick, bye

A=yeah, bye

*end of conversation *

I got up and ran towards the bathroom I had already had a shower the night Before and also Remember dad was here I'll see him on the way out I thought.

I brushed my teeth and then put my hair up in a messy bun,then I put my outfit on which consist of a 'crop blacktop' and a 'floral cut off shorts' for my feet I quickly put on some black 'vans'.

I went into my closet and grabbed my sports bag and put in a sports bra a loose top and spandex shorts with a pair of black 'likes' I grabbed my wallet and phone and went downstairs.

There I saw dad not seeing mum thinking she might of gone somewhere I walked towards him saying "hey dad" "hello honey"he replied "I'm going to school" thinking I'll get something on the way "I got you a gift" "oh what is it dad" "I know how much you like cats so I got you a Porsche as an early birthday present" right then my mind went blank, I processed what he said and started screaming

"OMG THANKS, DO MUCH" I shouted in excitement.

(picture of her car)

Image

"if you want to see it it's in the garage" he says not looking my way as his skim through the newspaper, I run up to him and give him a great big hug "thanks so much I'll see you later and I'm going to take that car right now" I say in a hurry and quickly go to the garage.

And there I see my new baby I get so I excited I go to the key rack and find the key it's the most flashy one with a key ring which is a 'rose gold crown' I feel so happy and excited I make my way to the car and ruin my hand on it.

I get the key and open the car I make sure to put my sports bag and school bag on the passenger side, I hop in and start it, not forgetting to go to Starbucks and now mentioning it I have to Remember to ring the guy for my job over theirs, Before I know it I'm now at Starbucks I quickly get an iced-tea with is my favourite and a Carmel latte with whip creme for Lilly.

As I get in my car to head towards school I connect my phone to the car speaker I feel to listen to something calm so I put 'Elvis Presley °can't help falling in love' brings back so much memory's

(flashback)

"do you love me "

" I love you too the moon and back"

"comments dance" he stars the music the first verse comes out and we start dancing

'wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you'