The truth... ¦|9|¦

Aria P. O. V.~ °what she wears°~(un-edited)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's finally been a month since I moved here to Cali.

Me and Lilly have gotten much more Closer. Today me, Lilly, and the guys  were having a sleep over I was happy we haven't had one in a long time, I couldnt wait.

I got out of bed  heading over to get ready once I was ready I changed into a white 'football jersey' and 'black ripped knee jeans'  I realised it would be cold to day after all Christmas is nearly here so I chose to wear a long 'cosey wooly' jumper,I then put on some comfortable all white nikes. After a few squirts of perfume and a few braclets and I  was now ready.

Making  sure to put on mascara eyeliner and lip balm for my chaped lips.

Grabbibg my phone and keys also my bags I headed downstairs.

I walked into the dining room the house felt empty 'mum'  and 'dad' have gone on a anniversary trip they should be here Befor Christmas which is next month. I seriously can't wait.

Gabbibg a granola bar and putting it in by bag and Befor heading out I grabed  a apple. I don't fell like eating right now.

I went into the garage and grabed any key which was lucky my 'midnight blue Ferrari'   I hoped in and made my way to school.

As I headed in the parking lot was full as usual I parked near the forny where I always do and Lilly was there with, Lucas, Ian, Bret, Ade and lucky last Conor standing there showing his' delicious 'body I'm use to having all these thoughts about Conor but I secretly keep them to my self.

I don't want people thinking Im' crazy'

I hoped out and made my way there I'm more comfortable with the guys now we share things but I obviously keep my gross wines out 'ugh' I shake my head Lilly gives me the look like she does all the time she thinks I talk to my self which I in deed to but jsu t don't admit it *inner laugh*

"hey guys" is say once I have all my things and already there with them
"hey" Lilly says the rest "sup" Ian says I give him a 'nod'  the rest jsut say "hey"

"do you guys want to head in I have P.E first what do you have? "" me to Lucus replys" we head in the rest go while me and Lucus head to gym.

*End of day bell*
I walk out of the front door heading toward St he car not bothering to say bye to Lillu and the guys after all we are meeting at my place for a movie night because no school tomorrow *YAY* I like school but don't get me wrong here we all need a break one in  a while.

I head home as I enter the house I see the maid 'Marry'  she comes once a week or two to make sure the place is clean.

I head upstairs not bothering to get anything to eat o jump onto my bed getting my laptop out I Skype 'Rian'  we talk for a while until Lilly text me telling me she is nearly here I get up and get cleaned up.

After all we are all friends I change into anything random ' a long shirts cut of shorts that you can't see because of the length of the shirt and ankle socks'. 

I went down to the kitchen grabbing a lot of sodas and snacks and bowls.

I walked toward the theater and put the food down o for a lot of options of movies mostly sad ones they are so romantic.

As I looked st one of the titles on the movie I remered we watched this he liked it because it was my favourite...
(flashback)
"what do you want to watch"
"ah I want to watch 'the breakfast club'" "we always watch it come one chose something different"  "nah-uh I want to watch it so we have to, it never gets old come on" 
"ok baby only for you" "thanks you so much Levi" "your welcome, anything for you baby"
(End of flashback)

*Aria there are honest here for you* called Mary taking me out of that past memory 'i will always love you Levi'  I thought to myself after a few seconds I replied "I'm coming just let them in I'll be there in a second" 

I wiped the tears which I didn't know were there.

Walking downstairs and still thinking about that movie 'agh everywhere I go why do you have room to be there?' i say to my inner self referring to Levi you proberly wondering who he is well he was my ex-boyfriend and uh he died I really don't like talking about him maybe one day I will buy he was by first love and hopefully my last'

I soon reached the family room and say 6 of them sitting "hello"  I screamed giving them a fight while doing that i jumped  on top of Lilly she groaned "did you have go go that?"  "your so heavy"  she added 'I scoffed' "whatever"  but in my mind was she right wa so heavy I really need to lose weight (A/N everyone one is perfect the way they are this is when she is going to starts going through depression)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
19-09-2016
A/N:
Hoped you liked this chapter I know this is short but I'll try posting longer ones  just that u have been busy, please vote🌟

So now you know who her first love was, but will she reveal it? Or keep it a secret, will Lilly and Conor and their buddy's ever tell her they are in a gang? Or do not trust her enough Wil she confess her fealings or keep it?, find out more in the following chapters  I will update soon thanks for bareing with me ' l♥ve u all'
If you have covers you can send them I will surely use them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-

-

-

-

-

-

-