Part 3

********
********

I was looking at him when I saw Robert approached him. They were talking with each other or no.. actually they were arguing.

Then James stormed out from there and Robert was smirking. His eyes travelled to mine and he started to jog towards me.

"Hey! Are you alright? Did he say something to you? I am really sorry that I left you alone with that a** sorry I mean that... Beast." He Finished his sentence then took a long breath.

"He is a looser." He said again.

"Umm.. you don't have to apologize. We should go now." I said.

"Yeah. Sure."

We went to his car while Cloe started to drive.

My mind travelled to where i met him.

You will come back soon...

I should not be getting scared by his words...because he is not a monster or a serial killer...

Neither he could...have me anymore nor he could make me work for him anymore...

But..damn this heart... Why is it too weak? Why I am getting scared by his words?

Because he gets what he want..

Have you forgot that he wanted you and he was succeeded..

Shut up!  I don't want to remember that night.. I don't want to remember the last twelve months which I spent working for him...

I don't want to remember him..

"So..he didn't tell you anything?"

But why...why did Robert have to meet him today..and when he knew it then why didn't he informed me?

I heard someone cough.

I turned my head to look at Robert.

"I asked you something." He said raising his brows.

"Oh..I am sorry..but I didn't hear it." I said while fidgeting with my purse.

"Well... I asked you if he has said something to you or.."

"Why?"

"I was just...umm..concerned about..my assistant?" He was not sure of what he was telling.

"Umm..thanks.."

He care for you Liz..

He has never insulted you..

And because of you he could be ruined...

Why James? What is your problem? You had me...but now what do you want?

You have broken me from inside...now what else you want to do?

Do you want me to kill myself to end this whole sh*t?

I was unaware that I was crying until Robert extended his handkerchief towards me.

I looked at it suspiciously.

"Believe me it is totally clean." He said earning a little smile from me.

"Thanks.." I said and he started counting something on his fingers.

I gave him a puzzled look.

"What are you doing?"

"Counting your 'thanks'." He shrugged.

A smile spread on my lips.

"Shut up." I said.