Part 31

Hey dear readers! How are you all?

Once again sorry for updating too lately.

Remember to vote and comment 😉

*******
*******

James's P.O.V

What is she doing to me?

Since the day she came to my life, my life is going through lots of up and downs.

And now I want to marry her! Will my life be better or will it be worse ?

Damn James! Shut your f***ing mouth!

Why can't you think it in a positive way?

God!

I stood up from my bed and went to the washroom to wash my face.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I am not that bad looking. Right?

Why don't you like me Liza?

"Maybe it's not about looks but your behaviour." I accused my image in the mirror.

I removed my suit and went to take a quick shower.

I have proposed Liza last night but she didn't reply.

She needed time.

Why can't she understand that I am not a patient man.

My phone started ringing after I had my breakfast.

It was Robert.

I wanted to ignore the call but I was also curious to know what he wanted to say.

"How dare you James? What the **** have you done? Why are you so jealous of me?" As soon as I received the call he started his whining.

"What have I done?" I asked casually.

"Wow! You have ended my wedding and now you are pretending that there is nothing...."

I didn't let him complete the sentence.

"Oh really? I am so sorry Robert. I think you always choose the wrong girl." I mused.

"Shut up you idiot."

"No Robert! Its not me but it's you who is idiot here." He laughed at the other end.

"I think you were never my friend, you have always snatched everything from me what I wanted, why James? Why are you in a habit of stealing my things? I have always helped you in your bad times, I was always there with you whenever you did some scandals, don't you have a heart James? You made my heart break by stealing my love..."

Why is he becoming so serious?

"Look Robert, I don't have time to listen to your life story...."

He laughed again.

"You never had time for me James. But remember I was there for you and will be your friend always."

"Robert...stop it. And you will be my friend always too. What you were going to do was not good for Liza and to you too..."

"How could you say that? What if I really started liking her?"

"Shut up Robert! I know you very well. There was no feeling between you two."

"Hahaha you said the same thing about my first love. And see where I am now, still single after fourteen years."

"Robert... I haven't told you this but she was not good for you. I am sorry again for that. I was not lying when I said that I was unaware that you loved her truly. If I would have known that your life will be that miserable after leaving her, I wouldn't have done that." I took a sharp breath "and she was cheating on you..."

"What?" Robert was mad I could say by his voice.

"Yes Robert, she was cheating on you. And she was only using your money. She was cheating with the guy with whom she got married only after a year. She was pregnant with his child and they were planning to make you a fool and to declare to your parents that it was yours. She would have left you after some years by the way."

There was silence on the other side.

"And you are informing me all these NOW?" He asked in anger.

"Yes. Because at that time you were head over heels in her love. So it was better to hurt you with a lie than told you the truth or she would have manipulate you some how." I shrugged.

"Okay."

"Fine then. Talk to you later." I said

"Wait."

"What?"

"Thank you."

"Okay." I replied.

"Okay? I think I was in the same school with you when teacher taught us to say " you are welcome" when someone..."

"Okay fine. You are welcome." Infuriating man he is.

"Now I think you should too thank me"

I raised my eyebrows.

"And for what?"

"It was all planned James. I did it purposefully, only to make you realise that how much you love her."

I narrowed my eyes by listening to his words.

What?

"What do you mean?"

"It was all planned , actually I only proposed to Liza because you were becoming an obstacle in her marriage. Everytime a guy comes in her life you have manipulated them with false news. I knew it was you behind all these. And I was fed up with you. Liza is my friend too and you were making her life f***** up. So I proposed her. I knew you will not come to me or will try to manipulate me. And what I was expecting you did exactly the same." He chuckled.

I was getting angrier.

"What if I didn't come up to your plan?"

"Then... I would have to marry her.. but I would never made her life a hell. I would have proved to be a good husband. She is a nice girl, she deserves love and care." He said with sincerity.

It was all a lie?

A f****** lie?

"I will kill you Robert for this." I said through my teeth but he only laughed.

"Talk to you later Jammy. Bye."

"Bye."

"F***" I cursed at myself.

"You have made a fool out of yourself." I held my head with both of my hands and then rub my face.

I stood up and went to the gym room to calm down my nerves.

******
******
I hope you liked it 😊

This is the first chapter with JAMES' thought, I hope you liked it.

And there are only a few chapters left.

I will try to write it soon and update it for you.

Till then wish me some free time to complete this story 😜

Love you all ❤❤❤