part 26

I wiped my lips with tissue paper as I thought it red would look too loud for travelling.

"You should have atleast gave me sometime to pack my bags and to change into some casual." I complained but he didn't bother to reply.

He parked the car and gave the key to a valet.

damn!!

"If they dare ask me anything now." I commented as I saw paparazzi coming towards us.

"You don't have to reply. It's simple." He shrugged and held me with one of his hand. We started walking.

"Remove your hand from my shoulder now. I don't want to deal with the comments that would be fired upon me when these photographs will be posted on social media or newspapers." He didn't give any response.

"Why? Are you afraid?" He whispered in my ear.

"Why will I?"

"Of being compared to me?"

"Ha! You are totally..."

"Yes. Because there would be comments like she is a gold digger,
She is too fat for him, she is too ugly for him, she is.."

I gave a hard look towards him which caused him to chuckle.

"I am neither a gold digger nor too fat. And how much ugly I am that everyone knows. And ofcourse it's my ugliness that you can't keep your eyes off me." I blinked dramatically at him. "It's my ugliness that caught you offguard when you saw me for the first time. And of course it's my ugliness for what you are so much obsessed that you are jealous of other guys who looked at me." I saw one of the journalist looking towards us. I waved at him giving a full smile.

James frowned and started walking fast.

******

James left me to the building where I was living.

I was needed to attend the meeting in six hours from then.

And what about my rule of sleeping eight hours a day?

Yes I sleep eight hours a day.

Because it's good for my skin, my health and my brain.

Yes I know most of them hardly get time to sleep but trust me if you sleep for seven or eight hours a day then your skin will started glowing like mine...

Shut up Liz ! There is no one who is listening to you.

Better go and sleep.

I slept for four hours and then get up at eight.

The meeting is at ten.

I did my daily routine and made some breakfast for myself.

I went to the office at thirty past nine to collect the important papers which would be needed at the meeting.

I was fully prepared when I was interrupted by a knock at my office door.

"Are you ready with the papers?" James asked as he opened the door.

"Yes. Should we go now?" I asked him and he nodded.

We went to the meeting room and I adjusted the projector so that everyone at the room could looked at it properly.

"Only ten minutes are left.. don't you think they should have already came?" I asked James.

"Yes you are right." James took out his phone and started shuffling through his mails. "The meeting is at ten thirty." He looked at me sheepishly but then composed his posture. "I did not rechecked the mail."