Chapter 15: 2nd Trial

*Skyler's POV*

I woke up with a pounding headache and everything was blurry. The nightlight was on and I felt Sams naked body behind me and then I realized I was also naked. "Sam...Sam.."I whispered throwing my shoulder back hitting him some. "What." I heard his groggy voice. "Open your eyes." I said. I turned around a little and saw him open his eyes, "What...Ow...Why is everything blurry?" He asked. "I don't know, the last thing I remember is chugging those Purple Nurples." I said. He looked down and finally saw that both of us were naked. "What did we do last night?"He said looking up into my eyes. I focused on his eyes and was hit with a wave of nausea, multiple memory's of what happened last night flooded my mind. When they were gone I threw myself at Sams chest, "Sam.. I just saw what happened last night."I whispered. "What happened?" He said his voice soft. I think he already knew to be honest I think he also saw. "I'm pretty sure you already know." I said, I felt two arms wrap around me and, "I'm sorry Sky."He said. One hand moved away from my back and a few seconds later Sam put a sweatshirt on top of my head. I moved and could easily tell it was cause it slid right over my body. "Thanks Sammy." I said. "Hey lovebirds, I'm cooking!" Dean yelled from the living room. I heard barking, "No you can't have any bacon May! Ahhh! That's my ankle!!"Dean yelled. Sam and I busted out laughing. "Looks like May is gonna be a pain in Deans ass." Sam said. "Yea." I said looking up at him. "You should probably go get a shower, and I'll go to my room and get mine." I said moving to stand up. "No stay, I wanna sleep."Sam whined falling back into the pillows. "Gurl!" I said pulling my hand on my hip and flipped my hair, "Dean's making breakfast, and he cooks food alot better then you and I do so I am going to eat, and you can or not." I said sassy. "Fine!" he said rolling over and out the bed. I busted out laughing, "It's not funny Sky." That's very funny!" I said. Sam stood up with the blanket wrapped around his waist. I walked over and kissed him before walking out yelling, "See you in the kitchen!", "I don't wanna!" He yelled back, "I want more kisses!" He yelled. "Sucks for you! NO more!" I yelled walking in my room. I could hear Dean and Mays distant chucking and barks that sounded an awful lot like laughing. I went and got in the shower, when I got out I coughed out some blood in the sink. I shouldn't be doing this until next trail, unless.... I walked out and put my clothes on. I walked into the kitchen and saw Sam and Dean sitting down eating. "Hey Sky!" Dean said evidently in a cheerful mood. I walked right up to Sam and it was very easy to tell that I was mad, and I stumbled over air but I caught myself. He tried to hold in his laughter as well as Sam. "Samuel Winchester! You didn't! Tell me you didn't do what I think you did!" I yelled at Sam. "What are you talking about Sky?" He asked. "So you didn't go and Do the first trial?" I asked. His and Deans faces dropped, "That's what I thought." I said. "How... did you find out?" Sam asked. "It brings it more intensely for me because were linked, its just like I knew it hurt you more than me when I did the first trial. I just started coughing up blood Sam. That's how I found out." I said. "Why did you do it?" I asked calmly, "Kevin said it had to be me." Sam replied. "Where is he?!" I asked. "Well since we moved him here..." Dean was cut off. "Hey Mamma, whats with all the sour faces?" Kevin asked. "Oh nothing, just the fact that Sam went behind my back while I was in another dimension and did the 1st trial because YOU told him too Kev that's whats wrong! I wanna know why!" I yelled. "Oh that.... well lets just say a tablet appeared out of nowhere named a note from god saying it had to be Sam." he said. "What? God? I thought he was out of the picture." I said. Kevin just nodded his head. "Mamma are you ok with this because we kinda gotta get on with the next trial?" He said. "Well I can't change Gods word and Sam would probably just do it anyways so I guess I have no choice." I said. "It also said something else though." Kevin said. "What else did it say Kevin?" Dean asked looking at Sam. He soon spoke, "It said... It said Eireann Danielle Skyler Eliot Winchester Twigg has to die....".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for the short chapter! But what did you think and why!

LOVE YA' PIGS ~ SKY E.

Word Count: 850