The Kiss Fic

(Recommend the music given is played throughout the whole story)

Kians laugh caressed Jcs heart as they clanked wine glasses together. They had just gotten married, and of course, they were going to celebrate. Jc couldnt wipe the smile off of his face. He was so in love with this man. Kian brushed the hair from Jcs eyes and smiled as he said "you have a beautiful face."
Jc blushed and a giggle slipped through his plump lips as he shyly responded "thank you. You do too."
Kian chuckled softly and held firmly onto his knife as he cut delicate slices from his steak.
After Kian and Jc argued over who would pay, they grabbed a taxi back to their apartment.
Well, thats what Jc thought. Instead Kian had told the man to drop them off at a different address.
"Where are we going?" Jc asked excitedly.
"Its a surprise" Kian whispered with a wink.
Jc felt butterflies jump up and swarm in that moment and nodded.
The place seemed to be an average house, nothing fancy. However, Jc didnt question. He took his lovers hand and followed him into the unfamiliar building. Kian brought him down into a dark basement. Jc looked around
"This doesnt seem romantic at all" Jc stated. Kian smiled and brushed the hair from jcs face again.
"You just wait." Kian replied.
He started up an old record player in the corner and Dream A Little Dream began to play. Jc smiled, but something seemed unsettling about the setting. It smelt odd too. Jc felt around, the walls were soft almost like velvet or something, a bit like skin. 'It must be a really interesting place then' Jc thought with slight arousement.
He looked around the room once more when he felt an extreme amount of shocking pain in his back. His eyes darted to see Kian with a bright charming smile.
Whatever had impaled him was slowly removed. Jc then saw Kian had stabbed him, with a knife.
"Wh-" Jc tried to manage, dropping to the floor.
He panted and his vision grew blurry, the music slowly growing more faint. Kians laugh however, echoed behind him. Kian began singing along to the music with his beautiful voice Jc had come to love.
Kian smiled to himself and turned on the lights.
Jcs face, made a good addition to his collection.

A/N I realized unlike most fandoms, ours doesnt have a cringey fic that ruins peoples lives. So I made it.