A new ship

Hey guys so lately ive been really stressed out and upset, I have my first f ever and its so frustrating especially in a technical vocational highschool. At Tri-County your ability to have the shop you want all rests on your grades and thats a lot of pressure.
Anyways, I love love loooove Romeo Lacoste hes such an inspiration for me I love his energy and his vibes and his art is awesome. Hes responded to me a few times on twitter I think and he even follows me which is such an honor.

 Hes responded to me a few times on twitter I think and he even follows me which is such an honor

Ive also recently started watching Koi Fresco. Hes really been helping me with my stress and opened my eyes to this new world where I can be spiritual but I dont have to be brainwashed by religious bullshit either. Its such a free open minded place thats allowed me to learn how to become one with myself and others and be more accepting of my crazy sex drive and how to not lose the magic in my life.

And now I present to you

A new otp.

Romeo is such a fun lively guy whos full of energy and good vibes hes always jumping around and doing things and his ambition is so inspiring. Koi is a man who is calm and collected but definetely has good energy himself and feeds off of the good vibes of others. I feel like his spirituality and his social skills would be great for Romeo and theyd make a perfect match. Tell me your thoughts! Anything you noticed in the video?