A/N- Reboots, Sequels, Prequels and the SherlockedDoors Subcanon

A/N- Okaaay, so I have news for Christmas-

First of all, thank you all for being so consistently supportive of this fanfiction- you've really helped me out so much with my writing, and I'm having so much fun continuing with this series. Just a few things I'd like to say:

1. REBOOTED: I've rebooted the first 4 chapters of this, because I felt they could run a bit more smoothly- I might reboot some of the others soon too, so please keep an eye out. I've changed a couple of important points, too, and possibly added more feels. Overall- it's just a bit better, I guess.

2. SEQUELS: I'm currently working on the sequel, 'Between The Raindrops- A Johnlock Fanfiction (Sequel to 'Beside You'). It's set mainly in Paris, and based around the events of the honeymoon with a couple of very important plot twists to the series- if you enjoyed this, please bear with, because it gets better- especially in the upcoming third book which I'll be working on over Christmas (whilst I'm not going nuts over Season 3 and the Christmas Special and Doctor Who. The BBC is eating me up.) The third books going to be a bit darker possibly... 'I can see it all like a map inside my head'. Because Christmas means Moffat-style.

3. PREQUELS: I'm planning on writing a brief prequel to the series, which will include 'Skinny Love' moments between John and Sherlock, and some of the things that happened whilst Sherlock was away, like what he did to get back to John and what John and his friends did in Sherlock's absence. 

4. SO, TO SUMMARIZE- THE SHERLOCKEDDOORS SUBCANON: (Subcanon= Branches off from the original canon) I'm planning about 6-7 books altogether, with all manner of things like Parentlock and possible crossovers... You'll see, but I can't do it without you guys, so please don't give up here!

5. TEENLOCK, ONESHOTS AND TFIOS SHERLOCK VERSION: I have this idea for a Teenlock story too, which I'll be starting soon- also, I've been writing some Oneshots, mainly Parentlock, and it would mean so much to me if you were to check them out. Alongside this, I'm writing a Sherlock version of The Fault in Our Stars, with John instead of Hazel and Sherlock instead of Augustus. Updates are slow at the moment, but that's something you might enjoy (by enjoy, I mean hopefully break your feels.)

6. VIDEOS: Yeah, I know, I've promised some videos and I WILL make them, but I just haven't had a chance to lately with all this writing and school work. But I will- promise.

7. SUGGESTIONS: If you have anything you'd like me to include in the subcanon, please let me know and I'll definitely do it.

8. CARRY ON, MY WAYWARD READERS: I realize this series is going to be nothing like S3 of Sherlock, but it would really mean a lot to me if you kept reading anyway- it's a seperate thing, and to be honest, sometimes fanfiction feels just as real to me as the actual series- I don't know if that sounds stupid, or if it's just me, but please don't ditch this when it starts. You won't be disappointed. (BUT ERMAHGERD SERIES 3 GAAAHHHHHH)

So yeah- again, thank you all so much, you lovely people! Bye for now! (Hopefully I'll see you in the sequel)