Chapter 21

Sun leaked through the curtains of Robyn's four poster bed. Robyn groaned and squinted her eyes as the golden light hit her face. She always struggled to get up in the morning but she did it none the less.

Once Robyn climbed out of bed and got ready for the day, she noticed Hermione not bustling around the room. It was strange to not see Hermione first thing in the morning. Robyn would always be greeted with a simple good-morning while they got ready or the image of her sticking her nose in yet another book.

Maybe she's at the libary, or already at breakfast? Robyn thought.

Shrugging off not seeing Hermione, Robyn collected all her school belongings she would be needing that day and trudged down to the Common Room.

Her hazel eyes were taken over by an explosion of reds and comfy armchairs. A lazy smile spread across her lips. Hogwarts never failed to make her feel happy with its homely interior.

As she walked through the endless corridors and moving staircases only one thing was on her mind; Harry.

Now, although Robyn mainly thought of Harry in a romantic and heartbroken way because he didn't see her the same way she saw him, this was different.

It was full of concern for him. The third task was days away and she knew it was going to be more challenging than anything he's ever had to go through, and that's saying a lot.

Suddenly, the air was knocked out of her lungs and her books fell out of her arms only to clatter to the ground noisily.

Robyn took a minute to get over her shock as she stumbled back, only to have strong arms hold her steady.

A strong Bulgarian accent broke through the silence. "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

Robyn looked up to meet the chocolate eyes of Noah. "Noah?"

Noah's eyes shot up and he looked surprised. "Hello, Robyn."

Robyn smiled politely. Noah had not crossed Robyn's mind since the Yule Ball. Although, it made her feel incredibly guilty, she couldn't help but feel a sense of relief wash over her. Her strange moment with him must have been the heat of the moment and Robyn couldn't be happier because it meant she didn't have to deal with another boy turning her life around. One was enough.

Robyn bent down to retrieve her textbooks off the floor and Noah soon joined in helping her.

As Robyn picked up her books, she struggled with what to say to Noah.

"So...how have you been?" Robyn cringed as the words slipped from her lips.

Noah chuckled, his head shooting back slightly as his thunderous laugh echoed through the almost empty corridor.

Robyn felt her cheeks heat up. Embarrassment washed over her and in that moment she felt extremely uncomfortable.

"You're cute."

Robyn's did a double take, her body recoiling slightly.

Did he just?...

Robyn sped up to collect her books and once she did, she shot up off the floor and stood tense and rigid. What was she meant to do?

"You didn't answer my question." Robyn pointed out, trying to steer around the fact he called her cute. He probably meant it in a friendly way. Like one calls a dog cute. There was no way he liked her. They had only met once. This being the second time.

Noah's cheeks seemed to heat up at the fact she blatantly shot him down. He tried to play it cool.

"I-...I've been good. Hogwarts is nice."