Chapter 51

Humming to myself, I rub the towel through my hair to rid them of the water droplets.

Giving up after a while, I decide to let my hair air dry as I exit out of the bathroom, throwing my towel into the little hamper for later washing.

Slipping on a cozy warm shirt, I sighing as I feel at ease.

The pinging of my phone alerts me as I quickly look for it around the slightly messy room.

The bright light emitting from my bed makes me delve onto it as I find it among the sheets.

Seeing a message from Alexander, a slight smirk makes it way into my face.

Only yesterday had he made wild promises that I hope he could keep.

After Stella and Sarah interrupting us that was pretty much it for our 'closeness.'

Seeing the message, I go to press it but stop.

I knew I wanted to go through with everything but I was somewhat scared.

What made me scared was the fact that I trusted Alexander without a doubt.

I trusted him on the fact that no ulterior motives were being used and both Alexander and I cared deeply for one another.

Just hearing his voice ringing in my ears of him claiming his love for me, made me feel all warm and tingly on the insides as butterflies soared through my stomach.

"Nora?"

Why does he always show up at such random moments.

Maybe that's what the message was about.

Clicking onto the message, I am proved correct as he says he's at my apartment.

The impatient knocking on the door makes me laugh.

Alexander could not wait a single second could he?

"Coming." I voice out as I head for the door.

Swinging the door open, the sight of a smirking Alexander greets me in a black tight fitted v neck with a leather jacket clad in top and black jeans.

The whole bad boy aura emitting from him made me stare and I didn't care to look away as I took him in, devouring him with my eyes.

"Norah?" Calls out Alexander once more, voice full of amusement and knowing.

"What are you going here?" I question, reluctantly dragging my eyes from his chest, I swear I could see his abs peaking through the flimsy material of the shirt.

All I'd have to do is tug it up a little and-

"Well thanks for inviting me inside." He says sarcastic, purposely brushing past me.

Closing the door, I turn towards him.

"I've got the slip." Is all he says.

"Slip for what?" I ask, confused.

"The ring, we can get it whenever." Murmurs Alexander as he strides foreword.

"And you couldn't tell me this over text." I mumble as my stomach starts to twist into a knot.

I have a feeling her wasn't here just to tell me that.

"What I want to do to you can't be done through a phone Nora, trust me." Alexander says huskily as he pushes me against the door, one arm by my side, caging me in, while he does the same with his body on mine.

"And what's that?" I whisper out.

This was all happening so fast.

"I've come to deliver my promise." Alexander growls in my ear before slamming his lips onto mine.