Chapter 59

My smile was bright on my face as I gazed down at my ring.

The diamonds glittered in the artificial light and I could almost feel the engraving on the ring against my skin.

"Nora!"

Snapping my head up, I look at the receptionist glaring at me.

"What?" I mumble out, annoyed that I had been interrupted from my ring gazing.

That's all I pretty much did nowadays.

"I've been calling you since the last five minutes but you were clearly too busy to notice."

Well jeez.

"Sorry about that, what did you want?"I manage to ask politely.

"Well nothing now." She remarks back moodily.

"Why have you always hated me?" I question, staring at her in eyes.

I was probably making her uncomfortable but I didn't care anymore, ever since I met her she was all cold and distant and I wanted to know why!

"I don't hate you." She answers back with a blank face.

"Your actually all right, I just don't like people in general I guess." She murmurs with a hint of a smile.

"But aren't you married?"

"Yes and?" She answers back snarling.

Well I guess our little moment ended just then and there.

"Never mind." I mutter out.

Looking back down at my desk, my head swings upward when the sound of Alexander's office door opening reaches me.

The woman steps out followed by Alexander as they finally say their goodbyes.

Standing up, the woman comes over to me and hugs me as well.

"It was nice meeting you Nora." She says warmly.

"You too! Have you gotten everything you need?" I ask.

"Yup, my publisher will be proud, the article will be released at the end of the week, I'm the most luckiest journalist out there." She beams excitedly.

"That's great, it was nice meeting you." I finally say.

"You too." She answers back and with that we both say our goodbyes to one another.

I see Alexander already entering into his office so I do so too.

Closing the door, not even two seconds later warm hands wrap around me as he pulls me into him.

Laying my head back in his chest with his arms around my waist, I place my hands on his.

This familiar position had come to be a comfort I always seemed to need.

"I missed you my fiancée." Alexander greets into my ear, his warm breath fanning the side of my face.

"Hey there to you too." I grin as I turn around and place a lingering kiss onto his lips.

"How did the interview go?" I ask.

I was somewhat nervous and anxious for the whole prospect.

Alexander and I had finally agreed to an interview, even though I wasn't in it as we both decided that would be best, with one of the biggest magazine faces out there.

They had gotten the entire 'inside scoop' as they liked to call it, of course none of the actual real details had been added like how it was all just announced in the heat of the moment and what not. Just simple facts like we were both in love and had finally decided to tie the knot.

Which was true in all cases.

"It went good, easier than I expected surprisingly." He murmurs.

"Really?" I question in shock.

I had expected some sort of blow up when the interviewer asked personal questions but I guess I was wrong.

"So she didn't ask any personal questions?" I ask the thought on my brain.

"A shit tonne of them." He groans.

"And you didn't throw a fit?" I half joke, though he doesn't need to know that.

"Of course not Nora, I'm a grown man." He says shrewdly.

"I'm sure." I answer back in a sarcastic tone.

"So is everything set than?"

"Yup now all we have to do is plan the wedding, good luck with that babe." He teases me.

"Wait what? Nu uh. I will not be doing all the work on my own, you will be behind me a hundred and ten percent in every single thing." I huff out.

"Yeah but you'll have Candice, Stella and Caleb to help you out also Abby." Alexander tries to reason.

"Are you hearing yourself? Candice will be too busy eating the different foods, Caleb will be trying to get any chance he can to be near his 'eye candy' which will be my damn fiancé, and Stella's well Stella. The only helpful one will be Abby and the both of us can not do it on our own." I say firmly.

"Oh possessive are we, you sound so hot right now." Alexander groans into my neck.

"Is that all you got of it? I'm being serious Alexander." I scold.

"So am I. I could seriously take you on my desk right now." He whispers as he starts to trail kisses up and down my neck.

"Alexander!."

"Come on baby girl, you know you want to." He tries to negotiate.

Apparently I have zero will power as I surrender myself to him.

Mind, body, and soul.

-----------
AN: I'm sorry this is so short but it just had to be because this ladies and gentleman is the final chapter for Mr. Executive. I'll be writing the epilogue next which will be uploaded on either Sunday or Monday because it's going to be super long. I'm going fro involve you guys as always and ask what you want to see in the epilogue. Also (I can't believe I'm saying this but 1M reads, I'm so shocked I still can't believe it, you guys are the best and I love you and I'm getting so emotional on everything ugh anyways please remember to:

Vote
Comment
&
Share