Jealousy

(requested)
"Hey (Y/N) you wanna go on a mission?" Jace asked with a grin. You couldn't help but role your eyes as the Shadowhunter acted like an excited child at the thought of a dangerous mission.
"Fine someone's got to stop you getting killed." You hummed as you pushed away from your desk and followed him to the weapons room.
"Hey I'm very good at what I do (Y/N)." Jace grunted.
"Yeah I know." You say in a sing song voice with a hint of sarcasm as you grabbed your favoured weapons and followed the blond out of the Institute.

"Hey Izzy have you seen Jace or (Y/N)?" Alec asked as he found both your rooms empty.
"Yeah they went on a mission together." His sister muttered with a smile.
"Together... without me?" Alec wasn't really asking his sister but she snorted and looked at him with a quirked eyebrow.
"One would think that cause you know, you're still here." She tried to hide a giggle as Alec frowned and strolled back to the main rooms.

The pair of you stumbled in hours later, laughing and joking about your now completed mission, neither one noticing Alec lent against a wall watching you until Jace trailed off to stand next to his Parabati.
"So did you have fun with (Y/N)?" Alec huffed with his arms crossed.
"Why, you jealous?" Jace snickered although he thought of you as a good friend he wasn't going to miss a chance to tease Alec about his feelings for you.
"Jace we go through this every time we talk about (Y/N)." Alec sighed as he rolled his eyes.
"You didn't say no." Jace muttered as he uncrossed his arms and pushed off the wall, patting an open palm on Jace's shoulder as he walked past him.