she is back

DO YOU REMEMBER ME ?

CHAPTER - 13

.

.
###########$############
"Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head , the heart , and the senses." - Leo Tzu
.
#########$########$##########

" Wah ?!? I just can't believe it ! Mukti ! I came from Japan after 3 bloody months for you and you are here , flirting with others !!" Abhi was pretty much angry and about Manik ? he was just looking at mr furiously ...

"am sorry baby . please don't angry .." Mukti said making a puppy face...

"don't you dare make that face .am telling you ." oh ! Abhi is milting . that's cute ...

They both went out of the café leaving me and manik behind .

" don't you dare to be angry .." I said before him...

" huh??" he was super confused ...

" there is nothing between me and you like Abhi and Mukti . so ..." before I finish line he cut in the middle ..

" but you are my fiancé and I have full rights on you and every things about you..." he said glaring at me ...

Well , fine . that's true , he is my would be . I can't deny the fact ...

" it was Mukti's idea . not mine ..." I said in a small voice and he again glare at me...again...

" I'll handle that Nandini . ." he sighed " listen to me carefully , you are mine and I'll never tolerate things like this .i know you are angry with me . maybe hate me . you have full right to be ...but that is between us , no third person , am I clear ??" he said in a very dangerous husky voice . this remind me the night club , at my 18th birthday .

I pushed him away and run out of the café . it was scary and I was angry also... he can't bossing around me ...

Day went busy and in the evening Mukti take Aliya's class and it was fun...

*******-

It were two weeks now am here . everything were going well but how on earth in my life went well??

It was a sun day and me and Manik were on a date.

Yes , our relationship were progressing and we both were happy about this ...
I don't hate him anymore but don't love either ...he is a caring guy and family minded .

" let's go bake home manik . tomorrow , I have a very important meeting with the Sergil's ." I said in a tired voice after our ice cream season...

" as you say my wify ..." yes Manik call me wify and I blush every time ....

It was not so his type of name ....nice try Mr. Malhotra ...

My aunt and Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra were on shopping with aliya ...

Mukti and Abhi were at home romancing ...

Mukti said there will be a surprise at night...

*******+

.
At airport -

"cabir , let me drive the car, you are having headache anyway..." Navya said smiling at her husband ...

" great . but why you sent Mahia with nanny ?"Cabir asked..

"cause I wanted to be alone with you for some time ... you also need some rest..." Navya took the driving seat .

" wow .... Romantic??am already loving it." He said climbing the car winking at her...

******

" Manik stop looking at me and do driving carefully ... am not going anywhere ...and stop being so cheze ." I was really in a happy mood ... he was acting like a romio....

"come on wify ... we are going to get married soon but you are still so unromantic... I want you be confortable with me. So that after marriage , we can have a happy life .... It means a lot to me ..." we smiled at each other and when I took my eyes at front I was horrified ...

A car was coming this direction with full spread ... toward us ... manik try to Avoid the car and change the wheel out of the road ... and we crash with a electric pillar ... I saw manik's head resting on and blood were failing from his head ...

I felt something wet on my forehead also and it was blood , I got a cut also ...

I try to wake manik , I was afraid , what if something happened to him?? i know I don't love him yet but still he is my , only person whom I can called mine ...

But I was feeling so much dizziness and ping of pain on my forehead ...and everything went blur .... "Please Manik , don't go away , don't leave me" ... was only think I can say before ...

*************+

" Navya ?? are you alright ??" I heard Cabir and looked at him blankly . I again looked at the car which was crashed on a electric pillar .... I was so shocked ...afraid to go there ...

" cabir lets go there....." Suddenly I said holding his hand when cabir was about to go...

" what's wrong Navya ...? They needs our help..." he said all puzzle ...

" am afraid ..." she said in a shaky voice...

" don't be ...am with you... it was an accident ...." Cabir said holding her hand ....

They went near the car and both gasped what they saw....

***************_

,
Oh god my head.. it was paining like hell ... I was unable to open my eyes... I can't remember where I am...

Someone said calling the doctor... doctor ?? why ? whom...?

Suddenly everything came in my mind... car.. manik... accident ... blood...??

Oh no...

Manik... how is he now... alright right...
Finally I open my eyes... a force of white light force me to close my eyes again...

" are you alright ? can you here me..?" a nurse asked me...

I saw a slain and a blood bag connected with my body ...

I avoid what that nurse said and asked ... " what happened to me..."

" nothing serious mam... just a cut on head and your leg just spin a little ..." she said ...

I removed the canola from my hand. I need to see Manik..

" what are you doing ... you are weak and lost blood also..." she try to stop me...

" don't even dare ..." I said in a dangerous voice when she try to stop me...

My leg was paining also... but I don't care...

When I was at the door I heard a very familiar voice after bloody 3 years... I don't want to hear it... but what she said boil my blood ...

" cabir , am sorry. All this happened because of me, I was driving carelessly ..." the crocodile said shedding her fake tears... I so hate her... " manik is in the ICU because of me.." she added...

Thunder fail on me....he is in the ICU...???

When I reached her I don't know... her back was facing to me...

With a jerk I faced her to me and slap. ....